Count to the highest number until 1834

So you reach the next chapter, after continuing through a linear course, when that one wise tutorial guy gives you a fork in the road, of which will affect your entire future gameplan and strategy: 'salt and vinegar, or salt and pepper'

*the wise guy's eyes glow a glowing glow*
"close your mind, concentrate, focus on the mind within your mind within you, the one deep down even deeper, think to yourself what you truly want to believe in, and soon you shall find that there are many more options than just 2"

*the wise guy smiles*
"you are a strong one my friend, wise in the ancient arts between the barriers of season and spice, perhaps the one we've been looking for"
*the wise guy then flies away into the above as the day dawns a new dawn, before turning round to say:
"see you in the next chapter",
and proceeding to disappear as the sun turns bright and the sky turns blue*

*the wise guy meets you again in the upcoming days from your long journey since the last visit, now looking more old having eyes this time of a bright void*
*the wise guy examines the surroundings, the sky circulating a dark and evil*
"i have forseen, choose this news how you must, that this my friend, is the end of our journey"
*the wise guy smiles once again*
"but we have travelled far and wide, and though my training and that of the others may be over, it is no longer needed. I have taught you everything i know, and everything i need to teach"
*the wise guy proceeds to summon a great spiral like blur, from which emitts a mysterious seasoning, that of no other, and of which is presented to you, in the form of whatever you think*
"now i know these times can be tough, and no one wants to confront the villain, but destiny awaits, and this can only be undone with someone like you. Now think back to what i've told you in these past weeks, through all the salt, pepper, and vinegar, and all the times of both mayo and ketchup: it doesn't matter how hard the final arena will be, it doesn't matter how much evil that guy can throw at you, the final boss round is just another dish, what matters is what you make of it"
*and from that the wise guy ascends to a mystic place above, as the sun gleams in the distance, setting to reveal a dark and dusky night*

*a voice echoes from above*
"remember, this journey is yours and yours alone, you are strong with the seasoning, listen to the depths within your mind, this choice is yours to make, choose as you must, perhaps not choose at all, why, make multiple choices if you have to, just choose what you feel is right"
*and with that the echo fades into a gust of wind, as if it were an illusion, and the darkness blows a great breeze, taking you back to that nighttime chill*

Back
Top Bottom