Country Flags

Flags.

I like flags. I'm kind of a flag enthusiast, A vexillologist one might say, but that's rather a stretch. I'm only interested in flags, not interested in pursuing a job about flags.

All that really matters is that I like flags and what truly matters is that I built a couple in Terraria.
Capture 2019-05-16 23_47_15.png
Capture 2019-05-16 23_46_48.png
Capture 2019-05-16 23_47_38.png

Will these even show? who knows! I might have spelled the death of this thread already by my simple misunderstanding of forums.

They are pretty simple now and I would like to add more detail to them, but for now, it's just this.

I also want to create more country flags in the future as well. If I do I will post them here. Hell, you can just suggest me flags to build. Country flags, county flags, even your custom made flags, why not.

...Oh, haha! I didn't even notice. Thanks for pointing that out.
Capture 2019-05-17 14_20_32.png Union_Jacks.PNG Seeing them side by side, it looks alright. I'm pretty bad at spotting small mistakes like that.
Also here's El Salvador.
Capture 2019-05-17 14_48_39.png
Hopefully, I didn't mess that one up. It is the flag of my motherland after all.

Flags.

I like flags. I'm kind of a flag enthusiast, A vexillologist one might say, but that's rather a stretch. I'm only interested in flags, not interested in pursuing a job about flags.

All that really matters is that I like flags and what truly matters is that I built a couple in Terraria.

Will these even show? who knows! I might have spelled the death of this thread already by my simple misunderstanding of forums.

They are pretty simple now and I would like to add more detail to them, but for now, it's just this.

I also want to create more country flags in the future as well. If I do I will post them here. Hell, you can just suggest me flags to build. Country flags, county flags, even your custom made flags, why not.
These are very cool @Nickel Plate Road! Such a fun and unique thing to do in the game.

Back
Top Bottom