NPCs & Enemies Crab Spider

Wafflebear

Terrarian
The incy wincy spider mutated with a crab.

The crab spider is a rare aggressive underwater hardmode enemy that spawns in a corrupted/crimsoned or hallowed ocean, also spawns while raining. The spider crabs size is a bit bigger then a basilisk. It attacks by lunging it’s frontal crab claws at you and can slow you down. Drops any kind of fish.

Not to Change the subject but this must be your 25th suggestion but I'm sure that anyone can post as many threads as they desire so nonetheless continue, forget I said anything at all

Not to Change the subject but this must be your 25th suggestion but I'm sure that anyone can post as many threads as they desire so nonetheless continue, forget I said anything at all
I’m sorry sir but no where was it stated that there was a limit, I’m giving suggestions out to help the game even if some are unnecessary, if they run out of ideas they can turn to the community so I am merely trying to help the devs further improve their game.

I’m sorry sir but no where was it stated that there was a limit, I’m giving suggestions out to help the game even if some are unnecessary, if they run out of ideas they can turn to the community so I am merely trying to help the devs further improve their game.
It might be a good idea, just for organization's sake in the future, to make one thread in the multi-topic suggestions and put all your small suggestions there rather than making a bunch of threads. Love the enthusiasm though - I always enjoy seeing the creativity that people have with game suggestions.

It might be a good idea, just for organization's sake in the future, to make one thread in the multi-topic suggestions and put all your small suggestions there rather than making a bunch of threads. Love the enthusiasm though - I always enjoy seeing the creativity that people have with game suggestions.
So I’m a bit confused here, are you suggesting just to have one folder and edit it constantly or do you mean just similar ones into a folder?

Back
Top Bottom