Weapons & Equip Craftable Finch Staff

Should there be a crafting recipe for the Finch staff?

• Yes, summoners should have an easier start

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, summon class is meant to be a challenge

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Summoners have a rough start as they don't have anything to defend themselves with!

The earliest summon weapon available is the Finch staff which is not guaranteed in every world (especially in small worlds).
So, what if you could craft it?
I suggest that the finch staff should be crafted at a saw mill with 10 wood, 3 acorns and 20 cobwebs.

What do you think of this suggestion?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
I personally think that the finch staff shouldnt
be craftable, I do however think that in every world it should be guaranteed that at least one finch staff will spawn in every world, this would make the whole finch rng thing a lot easier, I do think the slime staff should be craftable tho, like 50 slime, 10 wood, and at a living wood loom

I personally think that the finch staff shouldnt
be craftable, I do however think that in every world it should be guaranteed that at least one finch staff will spawn in every world, this would make the whole finch rng thing a lot easier, I do think the slime staff should be craftable tho, like 50 slime, 10 wood, and at a living wood loom
Even if it was guaranteed in every world, it could generate in a hard-to-reach spot like beyond the Corruption, Crimson or Jungle, which would make it too annoying to be worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom