Game Mechanics Craftable plantera summon

Mmmm nah, there are already naturally spawning bulbs that you can just find via the Map if you look around enough. Part of the challenge is finding Plantera's one of many bulbs and building an area around it.

They spawn every half a day, so there are plenty of chances to fight her.

In what material would you craft it with? If i'd be for summoning it for the first with no post-plantera ingredients, I would make it:

- 5 Souls of Might
- 5 Souls of Sight
- 5 Souls of Fright
- 1 Blade of Grass

If it were to be a post-plantera summon then add some chlorophyte bars in the recipe

In what material would you craft it with? If i'd be for summoning it for the first with no post-plantera ingredients, I would make it:

- 5 Souls of Might
- 5 Souls of Sight
- 5 Souls of Fright
- 1 Blade of Grass

If it were to be a post-plantera summon then add some chlorophyte bars in the recipe
Chlorophyte is obtainable before Plantera.
And I don't know about having to craft an unstackable item every time you want to summon her, the soul cost is also pretty high for a simple summon.

I would just make the bulbs have a high chance to drop Plantera’s Seeds. That way, you still have to go through the challenge of finding one, but you don’t have to build a new arena every time you die.
I fully agree with this, this is a cool concept <3 Perhaps you'd still need to wait half a day or whatever for it to grow, but at least you have the choice of where the bulb will bloom.

- 5 Souls of Might
- 5 Souls of Sight
- 5 Souls of Fright
- 1 Blade of Grass

Instead of blade of grass it's jungle spores

Chlorophyte is obtainable before Plantera.
And I don't know about having to craft an unstackable item every time you want to summon her, the soul cost is also pretty high for a simple summon.

I fully agree with this, this is a cool concept <3 Perhaps you'd still need to wait half a day or whatever for it to grow, but at least you have the choice of where the bulb will bloom.
[/QUOTE/]
Ok so you can place it and then like a day later it starts blooming and can only be placed on mud!

Instead of blade of grass it's jungle spores
Sorry messed up quote

As a tip for the future, you may use the "edit" button on the bottom left of your post to make changes to your current post rather than make a new one.

If you make a post where a previous post of yours is the last post in a thread, it is considered double posting. We ask that you use the edit button rather than double post.

Back
Top Bottom