Switch Crafted Items disappearing from chests in MP

Cee_

Terrarian
Hey, I've been playing multiplayer on switch with a friend for a little while now (he's been hosting a medium world for us) and we've started getting a bug where if I craft any items in his world and then try to store them in his chests they disappear upon reopening the chest, I see the item flash out of existence as I reopen it. This bug doesn't happen with any other items other than the ones that I craft so I'm fine to store ore or wood etc. Any items which I've previously crafted in my own world don't seem to disappear either when stored in his world.
This wasn't happening originally so I'm not sure what triggered it but I think we first noticed it after mining lots of platinum and silver ore, I went to turn it into a load of bars and then later they were all missing from our chest
😅

Not sure if it's relevant but we do have about 10 different chests in our base with a tonne of random items and we've probably played about 20 hours in that world...

Also I just remembered when I was hosting a small world for us I had forged weapons from the ore that the eye of Cthulhu had dropped and when I placed one of the weapons in a chest of mine, he said he couldn't see the weapon. Oddly the weapon was still there for me so it wasn't lost like it would have been in his world. I had to place the remaining bars in a chest for him to forge a weapon himself which was random
🤔

Why the hell is there no reply to this ? This bug has been happening since June. Just lost hours of gameplay with my wife cause everything I deposited disappeared. This kind of game breaking BS has no excuse for not having been fixed for a YEAR.

Back
Top Bottom