tModLoader Crafter's Convenience

The Snagglepuss

Terrarian
Crafter's Convenience Mod
(Because sometimes, waiting is for the birds.)
This mod aims to take the wait time out of crafting large chunks of materials for building purposes, and also provides crafting materials for some of the hard-to-farm items! I'm open to suggestions and requests for what to put in, should you feel the need to request them.

The general requirement is 50 of a block to make crafting walls and other blocks faster! All implementations of the walls/blocks are a work in progress. Other craftables will be included as time progresses.

Current Version: 0.1.2.0

Updates:
- v0.1.2.0: Added a few more walls, and made the Bone Pickaxe Craftable
- v0.1.1.9: Can convert Fishing Quest Accessories via Tinkerer's Workshop
- v0.1.1.8: Added a TON of Brick/Wood/etc. Walls
- v0.1.1.7: Fixed Dungeon Wall Variants issue (Safe walls weren't available)
- v0.1.1.6: Added all variants of Dungeon Brick Walls (Safe and Unsafe)
- v0.1.1.5: Added recipe for Lihzahrd Power Cell
- v0.1.1.4: Added all vanilla Terraria boss masks!
- v0.1.1.3: Removed that silly sword. :p (Dat test modded sword, though.)

Changes:
- Turn Climbing Claws into Shoe Spikes
- Can Craft the Extractinator
- Convert Mud into Dirt
- Convert Hardened Sand into Sand
- Crafting Bulk of building materials (All Implementions a W.I.P.)

My mod is available in the Mod Browser. Regular updates will be made in frequent, so check often!

Last edited:
I don't really understand why the bulk crafting would be needed, as the crafting is already extremely fast. If you could make a full stack of walls (999) in one click, then I'd really use it. I do like the craftable extractinator though.

I've been giving that some thought for the next few changes I'm going to make, but I haven't quite come up with a number to make that happen. I'll likely just add that as an option in the next update. Though for some reason bulk crafting was a request of sort, so I went with it.

please add a crafted metal detector, I really need this, I killed two nyads and neither dropped a metal detector. I really don't want to cheat, Thank you.

Any chance you could add the Ore bricks? some recipes from another mod require a tone of gold/platinum bricks.

Back
Top Bottom