NPCs & Enemies Crafting a Martian Saucer summon

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
Honestly, the Martian Saucer should have a summon. Considering that the boss is about as hard as Duke Fishron and has its own drops, but it can only be summoned in its event makes no sense to me. It's almost like if Moon Lord was only summonable at the conclusion of the Lunar Events without the Celestial Sigil. The summon could be fairly simple, maybe crafted out of 50 Martian Conduit plating at a hardmode anvil. I just think this makes sense, as the Martian Saucer has 9 drops (almost as much as Moon Lord, more than most bosses), and even has a signal for when it is defeated. Additionally, since the Saucer is basically a normal boss, it would have an expert mode item:

Martian Charm:
Releases a mini Saucer when damaged (Saucer: 200 hp, 100 damage)

This would just make the Martian Saucer more of the boss I always thought it was.

Umm... Hard as DF? Just build a tiny shelter and melt it with any weapon that goes through walls because his attacks cannot pierce through walls. Anyways, Martian Madness also should have a summon item.

Umm... Hard as DF? Just build a tiny shelter and melt it with any weapon that goes through walls because his attacks cannot pierce through walls. Anyways, Martian Madness also should have a summon item.
Yeah well some people aren't cheaters that sit in a little box, some people actually want to normally play the game.
[doublepost=1519685397,1519685299][/doublepost]
Wow. You must have never fought DF then, because the saucer is much much much much easier compared to uhh EVERY OTHER HARDMODE BOSS
Boi I've fought Duke so much, Duke is easy because he's easy to dodge and does low damage. Saucer does a lot of damage and can't be easily dodged, unless you're a :red:ing cheater and build a little box.

Yeah well some people aren't cheaters that sit in a little box, some people actually want to normally play the game.
[doublepost=1519685397,1519685299][/doublepost]
Boi I've fought Duke so much, Duke is easy because he's easy to dodge and does low damage. Saucer does a lot of damage and can't be easily dodged, unless you're a :red:ing cheater and build a little box.
What does building a box have to do with cheating? Everyone knows the death beam can't go through blocks, everyone builds a box. With that logic you could be saying that using buffs and an arena to fight the eater of worlds is cheating. And besides, Re-Logic knew about the box trick too! P.S. "Boi" is not the correct spelling.

What does building a box have to do with cheating? Everyone knows the death beam can't go through blocks, everyone builds a box. With that logic you could be saying that using buffs and an arena to fight the eater of worlds is cheating. And besides, Re-Logic knew about the box trick too! P.S. "Boi" is not the correct spelling.
Obviously Boi is not the correct spelling. It's a joke boi

And I am wrong I guess about Saucer being harder than Duke. But he still has more drops than him, and is still more of a normal boss than an event boss.

Back
Top Bottom