Items Crafting old weapons into new

bijohammax

Terrarian
Hi All,

When I started playing Terraria I made a melee style character. I loved the idea of saving up the swords to make the Terra Blade. As I was discovering the recipes for the swords I made I also discovered that it was used in a new recipe which would make me go back to my chest and see if I still had it. I've created a few characters since then and I tend to save all the weapons (Magic, Melee, Ranged, Summon) in chests even if they are low damage.

I thought it would be cool to create a new recipe/craft tree for some of the older weapons (pre-hardmode and hardmode) into a weapon that can compete in endgame. It might be a 10 weapon recipe or something but it would be something to build towards. I don't have stats/specs like others have posted but thought the general idea might be interesting to others.

• Love
Reactions: Bry
Hi All,

When I started playing Terraria I made a melee style character. I loved the idea of saving up the swords to make the Terra Blade. As I was discovering the recipes for the swords I made I also discovered that it was used in a new recipe which would make me go back to my chest and see if I still had it. I've created a few characters since then and I tend to save all the weapons (Magic, Melee, Ranged, Summon) in chests even if they are low damage.

I thought it would be cool to create a new recipe/craft tree for some of the older weapons (pre-hardmode and hardmode) into a weapon that can compete in endgame. It might be a 10 weapon recipe or something but it would be something to build towards. I don't have stats/specs like others have posted but thought the general idea might be interesting to others.
I'm pretty sure something like this is happening. They've hinted at a "Final Sword", the "True Terrarian (yoyo)", and "Celebration Mk. II" in 1.4

Back
Top Bottom