PS4 Crafting & Quick Sort Bugs

I was playing Terraria for the first time in ages last night with a friend in local split screen mode. We started a new world on old characters.

I would be able to use crafting stations normally and then for no discernible reason I couldn't craft anymore. I could open the crafting interface but when I selected the item to craft (having the ingredients in my inventory) nothing would happen on hitting L2, or on X. If I exited the game and then re-entered it, it would work for a short time and then bug out again.

The same would happen with Quick Sort. Having a full inventory, I'd stand next to chests and use triangle to open inventory, then try to use the quick sort button. It was unclickable and nothing would happen. So I'd have to open each chest individually and use quick sort from the chest menu, which was inconvenient and slow. It would also work if I exited game and re-logged for a brief time but then glitch out again.

So something's up and the only solution to it is to exit and re-enter the game every few minutes, which is just not feasible to enjoyable game play.

I found another thread about this issue from a few months ago, note that my friend was not mining at the time this would happen. We would both be in base sorting inventory.

Back
Top Bottom