Weapons & Equip Crafting recipe ideas for existing weapons

Night's Edge: Light's Bane/Blood Butcherer + Blade of Grass + Volcano + Muramasa + any Wooden Sword + 5 Shadow Scales/Tissue Samples
At Demon/Crimson Altar

Excalibur: Cobalt Sword/Paladium Sword + Mythril Sword/Orichalcum Sword + Adamantite Sword/Titanium Sword + Hallowed Bars
At Mythril Anvil/Orichalcum Anvil

True Night's Edge: Night's Edge + Chlorophyte Claymore + 5 Souls of Might + 5 Souls of Sight + 5 Souls of Fright + 1 Key of Night

True Excalibur: Excalibur + Chlorophyte Saber + 5 Souls of Might + 5 Souls of Sight + 5 Souls of Fright + 1 Key of Light

Why would you want them to be more annoying to craft though
It isn't necessarily annoying, Excalibur used to be crafted with Cobalt Sword, Mythril Sword, and Adamantite Sword back then

I am also trying to make generally useless weapons a use
Using the Chlorophyte to craft them onto swords for the True Night's Edge and True Excalibur is the same amount as you would need for True Excalibur currently
And on the bright side the mech boss soul cost has been halved, but requiring a key of Night and Light respectively to compensate (y'know the ones used to spawn the unfection biome mimics). I did that as they can "unlock" the blade's True potential

Excalibur used to be crafted with Cobalt Sword, Mythril Sword, and Adamantite Sword back then
Then have you think about why they changed it in the first place?

I am also trying to make generally useless weapons a use
Using the Chlorophyte to craft them onto swords for the True Night's Edge and True Excalibur is the same amount as you would need for True Excalibur currently
The problem is it is just an extra unnecessary step to take, just so that you can see those 'generally useless' weapons in your inventory for a few seconds, why?
It doesn't seem like this idea even going to encourage you to go swing it, to actually 'use' it.

And on the bright side the mech boss soul cost has been halved, but requiring a key of Night and Light respectively to compensate (y'know the ones used to spawn the unfection biome mimics). I did that as they can "unlock" the blade's True potential
The keys thing is probably the only cool thing here, but I personally don't quite like the idea of distributing chlorophyte and boss souls to both weapons. I found it more interesting that to seek out the true form of each sword required putting what I would consider 'life' into it, but since the swords have different origins, it makes sense that they would need different kind of life.

Last edited:
True Night's Edge: Night's Edge + 10 Souls of Might + 10 Souls of Sight + 10 Souls of Fright + 1 Key of Night

True Excalibur: Excalibur + 12 Chlorophyte Bars + 1 Key of Light

Sorry about these over complicated recipes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom