Items Crafting Recipes for hard to get items

FrostInfernoGD

Terrarian
I know this might be a stretch, but i think re logic should add craftable rare items for items like the black lens and the fishing phone components.

Fishing stuff will never happen just because the Angler is a major source of items in general, sadly. And to be fair, the Cell Phone is meant to have a variety of different ways you obtain its components, from actual crafting to surface chests to Travelling Merchant, and I think having Angler quests be one is a good thing. Maybe make em, like guaranteed after quests 10/15/20 instead of the Angler suit so you only have to poke your head into the system.

Black Lenses are a fun one. They were there to make a sunglasses vanity for the heck of it, but then the Optic Staff became a thing and they had a use. My suggestion: They only have use in Hardmode, so just make them easier to get when killing a Wandering Eye. 20% drop rate maybe? It's not a thing that'll happen immediately, but for something with only one concrete use... I think it's fine.

Crafting is seldom used in Terraria for single pieces of gear like this, so I feel like there should be ways to make it easier that doesn't clunk with the game.

Back
Top Bottom