Items Crafting Voodoo dolls!

MadCat

Steampunker
Okay we all know these fellas:
Clothier_Voodoo_Doll.png
Guide_Voodoo_Doll.png
oh yes they pop up in a LOT of boos suggestions. People tend to want more voodoo dolls. That is NOT what this thread is about. Honestly I don't care how many voodoo dolls there are I just wanna craft one.

Crafting:
30*
Silk.png
Silk
5*
Rotten_Chunk.png
/
Vertebrae.png
Rotten chunks/vertebrae
1*
Healing_Potion.png
Healing Potion
the following are to ensure the player does not obtain the Voodoo doll before it would normally be obtained.
(Clothier Only) 25*
Bone.png
Bone
(Guide Only) 5*
Fireblossom.png
Fire Blossom
Okay yeah that's it. Nothing much small suggestion. Please leave your comments, criticisms, and other forms of reply below!

Last edited:
Suggestion time!

Guide voodoo doll crafting recipe: 15 silk, 5 souls of night. Possible addition, 1 healing potion.

Clothier voodoo doll crafting recipe: 15 silk, 7 souls of night, 15 bones. Possible addition, 1 healing potion.

I went with the healing potion and didn't go with the souls because i want these to be pre-hardmode, because although that does kinda make sense it's taking away the RNG of getting the summons. I also added the bones just more because the dungeon usually gives a LOT of bones quickly.

Cant we just have a special accesseory: Nail (deals 50 damage to friendly Npc's)
when equipped you can attack all friendly Npc's

(to get there itmes hehe)

You shouldn’t be able to craft them I don’t think. They are fairly common drops, so they aren’t that necessary to craft. For that matter, you technically don’t need a guide voodoo doll as you can have him just die in lava in the underworld by building him a house there. And clothier voodoo dolls are non-consumable so you only ever need one.

Back
Top Bottom