PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

I couldn't find a topic so not sure if you're aware Crafty also got bugged on the journeys end update me and a few people have used EVERYTHING multiple times I even had a guy update me with new 1.4 items but it's not working old world old character new world new character it's bugged

Note that the achievements (trophy) that is on the console itself was made deprecated, and only the ingame achievements exist and will unlock.
For more info on the achievements, you can use this link to see the terraria wiki page explaining achievements.

Hi @TrustStrange, @Windless Jeff This trophy should be unlockable, and even the Wiki is incorrect here to say these are depreicated. There is still a full suite of PS4 trophies as well as in-game achievements in the latest update. We are looking at reported issues with Crafty, do you have a screenshot of all your work benches in one place?

Hi @TrustStrange, @Windless Jeff This trophy should be unlockable, and even the Wiki is incorrect here to say these are depreicated. There is still a full suite of PS4 trophies as well as in-game achievements in the latest update. We are looking at reported issues with Crafty, do you have a screenshot of all your work benches in one place?
These are all the ones I have and I didn’t receive the trophy.

Attachments

• 78796A86-E905-43ED-AE45-ECE7B0715A0C.jpeg
    78796A86-E905-43ED-AE45-ECE7B0715A0C.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 559
I tried making every station I could over and regathering the ones in dungeons and what not and replacing them and it still hasn't popped up for me even left them in a treasure box made a new character grabbed them on him moved to a new world and nothing

Edit: also if someone could post a list of the stations needed that would be great considering new one have been added not sure what counts

It is not bugged, received it today - in total I had every single crafting station listed on the fandom wiki:

Crafting stations

I made something in every single crafting station - when I was making asphalt the trophy pinged (last crafting station I hadn't used),

Tip: Easy to miss the toasting a marshmallow based on old online guides

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-195008_PS App.png
    Screenshot_20211116-195008_PS App.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Is anyone able to zip me their player data (settings & Achievements file / player / world) where this occurs in order for me to replicate this issue? You can still use this form just let me know that you've sent in some files and i can see if we can track down the issue Smartsheet Forms

In my experience the update reset them, but your accomplishments/trophies will either reflect what you did/had or after loading your character they'll revert to zero/counter reset. I say this because both the slime and boss slaying required me to rekill them all despite it showing that only needed 2 slime and 1 boss. My slayer of worlds actually popped when I killed the Empress, but I got the accomplishment when I killed the boss I was missing.

It is not bugged, received it today - in total I had every single crafting station listed on the fandom wiki:

Crafting stations

I made something in every single crafting station - when I was making asphalt the trophy pinged (last crafting station I hadn't used),

Tip: Easy to miss the toasting a marshmallow based on old online guides
Hi, can you give me a link of your world with all the crafting station so i can test if it pop for me too. I already have a world with all crafting station listed in guide, used them twice or three time but it still not popped...

Thanks

EDIT: I didn't craft anything on those stations so that was the issue, i tried crafting 1 items on each station and got the trophy now, so it's not glitched

Last edited:
I can confirm as well that it is still obtainable as I just managed to get it. I posted a quick video showing the stations that I did as well as explaining the things I tried prior to what led me to getting it to pop.

I really appreciate you guys explaining how you got the trophy to pop but I just can’t get it to work… I have copied the list exactly as shown on the wiki, reset all crafting tables and made something on each one. I copied both the screenshot and video posted earlier to make sure I had them all. Nothing will work. As you know getting this plat has been a lot of work and this is the last ONE. Any ideas? (Btw I did the marshmallow as well) thanks

I also have been having trouble with this last trophy but after seeing people replying saying that they got it I tried again. I used the wiki and went down the list crafting one thing for every station and I did receive the trophy this time around.

I also have been having trouble with this last trophy but after seeing people replying saying that they got it I tried again. I used the wiki and went down the list crafting one thing for every station and I did receive the trophy this time around.
Just to be clear you only have to pick one in each category right? …. Like for the anvil you don’t need both the iron and the lead?

I’ve tried everything including a new world and new character, I’ll leave a list here of all my crafting stations, if someone sees something I missed in the future let me know thx…

workbench, hellforge, furnace, iron anvil, table with bottle, alchemy station, sink, sawmill, loom, table with chair, workbench with chair, cooking pot, tinkerers workshop, imbuing station, dye vat, heavy work bench, orichalcum anvil, titanium forge, bookcase, crystal ball, auto hammer, ancient manipulater, keg, teapot, blend-o-matic, meat grinder, bone welder, glass kiln, honey dispenser, ice machine, living loom, sky mill, solidifer, decay chamber, fresh cloning vat, steampunk boiler, lihzahrd furnace, campfire, extractinator.

Pretty crazy to spend all that time getting the pets and armor legitimately but this is what’s holding me up.

Last edited:
Just to be clear you only have to pick one in each category right? …. Like for the anvil you don’t need both the iron and the lead?

I’ve tried everything including a new world and new character, I’ll leave a list here of all my crafting stations, if someone sees something I missed in the future let me know thx…

workbench, hellforge, furnace, iron anvil, table with bottle, alchemy station, sink, sawmill, loom, table with chair, workbench with chair, cooking pot, tinkerers workshop, imbuing station, dye vat, heavy work bench, orichalcum anvil, titanium forge, bookcase, crystal ball, auto hammer, ancient manipulater, keg, teapot, blend-o-matic, meat grinder, bone welder, glass kiln, honey dispenser, ice machine, living loom, sky mill, solidifer, decay chamber, fresh cloning vat, steampunk boiler, lihzahrd furnace, campfire, extractinator.

Pretty crazy to spend all that time getting the pets and armor legitimately but this is what’s holding me up.
Yeah I think the same station but made from a different material doesn’t matter it should count for both. I compared your list to what I have and you seem to have everything needed. Im sure you did this already but you do need to craft something at a demon or crimson altar. One thing that could be worth a shot is to try to space the stations out. Maybe crafting something next to stations that could both craft that thing would only use one of them. I dont know if that matters but really make sure you’re using the right station.

Hi All!

I know this achievement is quite the bugbear. Here is the setup I used to test the achievement on PS4, making at least one thing at each crafting station. Note the water next to the crystal ball.

If building one of everything at these stations does not unlock the achievement then there is a bug in the system that we need to identify as it works for most people but not all.
If it is possible for you to send us ALL the PS4 files for terraria as a zipped file via this form Smartsheet Forms this would help us locate the bug and be able to fix it.

1638363168882.png
Thanks!
Roboarms

I think you have to make multiples of certain ones as I'm certain the only one I may not have was meat grinder. The attempt prior to the successful one I did at my brothers which is why I had to farm another meat grinder. I'm sure that before I setup all stations I did make both flesh vat and decay chamber items just to see. Also be sure to make a watch with table and chair. I also had made the crystal ball combos for honey/water/lava as well.

Back
Top Bottom