Console Crafty Trophy don't show up / don't pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctaris1985

Terrarian
Hello Terraria Community,

i'm done with Terraria ( beat frost moon ) and now im working on the Platinum Trophy ( VITA/PS3 ).

Now 1 single Trophy will not pop up and thats -> Crafty - Use every single crafting station

I'm 100% sure i used every single crafting station that is right now available for the console version of Terraria.

I tried it many times and with many characters and on both systems, but the Trophy will not show up.....

Is there a crafting station which is mostly overseen ?

I followed this guide :
  • Work Bench The first thing you'll make. Crafted by hand. Requires 10 Wood.
  • Furnace For smelting most ores. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 20 Stone Blocks, 4 Wood, and 3 Torches.
  • Iron Anvil/Lead Anvil For making tools, weapons, and armor. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 5 Iron/Lead Bars.
  • Table & Chair For making Depth Meters and Watches. Crafted by placing a Wooden Chair and Table next to each other.
  • Work Bench & Chair For making Goggles. Crafted by placing a Wooden Chair and Work Bench next to each other. You can still use the Work Bench to craft other things.
  • Alchemy Station For brewing potions. Crafted by placing a Bottle, Vase, or Mug on a Wooden Table, Work Bench, or Wood Platform. You can still use the Work Bench and Wooden Table to craft other things.
  • Sawmill Used mostly for wood furniture. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 10 Wood, 2 Iron Bars, and 1 Iron Chain.
  • Loom Used to make Silk and vanity items. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 12 Wood.
  • Keg Used for brewing Ale. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 14 Wood.
  • Cooking Pot Used to make Bowls of Soup. Crafted from an Iron Anvil. Requires 10 Iron Bars and 2 Wood.
  • Bookcase Used to make the Crystal Storm and Cursed Flames and other spellbooks. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 20 Wood and 10 Books.
  • Tinkerer's Workshop: Used to combine accessories. Sold by the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 gold.
  • Demon Altar/Crimson Altar: For making boss-summon items. Can't pick them up. Found scattered below the surface, with a high concentration of them in the Corruption/Crimson.
  • Hellforge: An upgrade to the Furnace that can smelt Hellstone. Found in the Underworld, usually in the obsidian brick structures. Requires a 60% power hammer to pick up, or you can remove the blocks below it to dislodge it.
  • Mythril Anvil/Orichalcum Anvil: An upgrade to the Iron Anvil for making Hardmode armor and tools. Crafted from an Iron Anvil. Requires 10 Mythril Bars/Orichalcum Bars.
  • Adamantite Forge/Titanium Forge: An upgrade to the Hellforge for smelting Adamantite Ore. Crafted from a Mythril Anvil. Requires 30 Adamantite Ore/Titanium Ore and 1 Hellforge.
  • Water/Honey: For making Bottled Water/Honey. Any body of water will do, just go into the crafting menu as you would normally do for other crafting stations.
  • By Hand: Considered anything that is crafted without the aid of a crafting station.
  • Autohammer: Used to change Chlorophyte Bars into Shroomite Bars. Bought from the Truffle NPC for 1 platinum.
  • Dye Vat: Used to craft dyes and some paints. Bought from the Dye Trader NPC for 5 gold.
  • Extractinator: Used to change Slush and Silt into a variety of treasures. Rarely found in Gold Chests and Ice Chests.
  • Blend-O-Matic: Used to craft Asphalt Blocks. Purchased from the Steampunker NPC for 10 gold.
  • Campfire: Used to craft Cooked Marshmallows. Crafted using 20 wood and 5 torches.
  • Imbuing Station: Used to craft Flasks. Bought from the Witch Doctor NPC for 7 gold.
  • Meat Grinder: Used to craft Flesh Blocks. Rarely dropped from Crimson mobs.
  • Solidifier: Used to craft Slime Blocks. Bought from the Steampunker NPC for 10 gold.
I crafted always a item to make sure it will register.

Can somebody say what is missing ?
This makes me crazy......

I've obtained the trophy, but long before the 1.2 update.
So whether it's obtainable is questionable...

Last edited:
Have you ever made bottled honey?
Edit: or cooked a marshmallow on a stick?
It might be a problem of alternate ore stations. Try to use both types (lead and iron anvils, Mythril and Orichalcum anvils, Adamantite and Titanium forges)

I used every Crafting Station ( Lead, Iron, Orihalcum etc. Variants ) with One Character in my World.

Every Crafting Station is placed in my Main World, one floor with all 4 ( Lead, Iron, Mytrhil and Orihalcum ) Anvil's and all 4 Forges ( Furnace, Hellforge, Titanium, Adamantium ) and still nothing works....

Yeah i cooked the marshmallow on a stick and made Bottled Honey, i did everything again and nothing happend......

For Test purpose i made a new character and a new world and placed all the crafting stations in it and tried it and nothing happend again.....

What me bothers is the Crystall Ball, in a german Trophy Guide they mentioned / listed the Crystall Ball but right now on console you cant craft anything with it !

Sorry to bother you Guys but this makes me crazy.

Edit: I find out that a Cauldron ( Halloween Cooking Pot ) exists in the Console Version, bought it from the Witch Doctor ( thank god we can change the time to make halloween appear ) and crafted Bowl of Soup and nothing happend again.....

Last edited:
I earned it finally! :D I earned the platinum now. I decided to help you people out. The thread creator may have already earned it, but for future people who visit this thread should read this post.

It isn't bugged, at least it wasn't for me.
Notice before starting: You need to create a fresh new character on a fresh new world. Take the crafting stations with the new character to the new world and place them.

The following crafting stations are needed:
Demon altar (Crimson altar isn't required)
Sawmill
Loom
Workbench
Workbench & Chair
Table & Chair
Imbuing station
Alchemy station
Iron Anvil
Lead Anvil
Orichalcum Anvil
Mythril Anvil
Keg
Extractinator (press R1 with silt or slush in your hotbar)
Campfire (craft a marshmellow on a stick and hold it over the campfire)
Bubble machine (although not sure, but give it a try)
Dye vat
Adamantite Forge
Titanium Forge
Furnace
Hellforge
Solidifier
Cauldron (also not sure, but do try it)
Cooking pot
Autohammer
Blend-O-Matic (most people forget this crafting station)
Bookcase
Tinkerer's Workshop
Crystal ball (even though you can't craft anything try opening up the crafting interface)

Those are all that I used to get the trophy, and the platinum (Crafty was my last trophy)

Tip: You don't need to craft anything, just open up the crafting interface by pressing Triangle
Hope it was helpful, my issue was I was using a old character, I earned this trophy by using a new one, hope this helped someome, peace out
[DOUBLEPOST=1428325472][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've obtained the trophy, but long before the 1.2 update.
So whether it's obtainable is questionable...
It is obtainable in 1.2. I earned it yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom