Drawings & Paintings Crafty's Artistry

CraftedNightmare Here!

Official Terrarian

Requests are currently open!

divider.png

Hey guys CraftedNightmare here!

Welcome to Crafty's sketches and drawings request thread! A few people are doing this, and since I am 'pretty well' with drawing and sketching, I thought, why not? If you want to request a sketch or a drawing, here's some rules to follow:

-Do NOT rush my work, you can ask if it's almost finished, but just don't rush it.
-If you are going to post my art in the forums, please give me credit for it.
-Editing my art is OK, but if posting it in the forums, do give me credit.
-Category is anything, as long as it isn't innapropiate (Gore artwork is allowed, as long as it ISN'T extreme gore)

-I can only do 4 requests at a time. I may do more, but it depends

Guidelines:
-Description
-Sketch or Digital Drawing?
-Reference (image to support visual concept)
-Coloured or No colours?

You can find your request in the queue (only 4 at a time)

Requests:
-
-
-
-

divider.png

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!

Last edited:
Aww only terraria-related?
But.. but my Galganta..! QAQ
Draw me a posessed armor and Pinky being besties, as the PA let's Pinky sit in its helmet, acting almost like a tiny head :joy:
Keep up the good work, and havea nice day~

I'd like you to draw my in game char. He has brown hair blue eyes and pale skin. He's wearing a white lab coat, yellow rubber glives , blue jeans and black shoes, with goggles on his forhead.

Aww only terraria-related?
But.. but my Galganta..! QAQ
Draw me a posessed armor and Pinky being besties, as the PA let's Pinky sit in its helmet, acting almost like a tiny head :joy:
Keep up the good work, and havea nice day~
Your's should be finished tomorrow

I'd like you to draw my in game char. He has brown hair blue eyes and pale skin. He's wearing a white lab coat, yellow rubber glives , blue jeans and black shoes, with goggles on his forhead.

Seems complex, but I'll give a crack at it!

I'll make a request.
I would like my character balancing on a beach ball and juggling Light Discs.
The character wears a Jester's Shirt, Jester's Pants, Goggles and he has green hair. He has a Halo and sliver dyed Ghost Wings. (It is the same character I used on the server if that helps.)

I'll make a request.
I would like my character balancing on a beach ball and juggling Light Discs.
The character wears a Jester's Shirt, Jester's Pants, Goggles and he has green hair. He has a Halo and sliver dyed Ghost Wings. (It is the same character I used on the server if that helps.)
Ok, yours is now in the works

Back
Top Bottom