Drawings & Paintings Crafty's Artistry

@Yaster Goodman
image.jpg

@Agent Zero
image.jpg

I'd like to request Axios (reference in signature) killing the destroyer with a legendary Excalibur. NOW for the challenge ;) I'd like it to be an epiv fight in the forest biome. I'd also like the Legendary Excalibur to ACTULLY LOOK LEGENDARY. It has been used in battle for hundreds of years ya know :p Good luck!

I'd like to request Axios (reference in signature) killing the destroyer with a legendary Excalibur. NOW for the challenge ;) I'd like it to be an epiv fight in the forest biome. I'd also like the Legendary Excalibur to ACTULLY LOOK LEGENDARY. It has been used in battle for hundreds of years ya know :p Good luck!
Wow. Ok, challenge accepted. Do you want it coloured?

@Axios
I couldn't get the drawing into a regular one, because the file was too big, even by cropping in more. So I used the original one. Hope this is alright.
2015-03-06 19.21.25.jpg
@Lord Llama,
Yours is coming up very soon :D

As of now until I'm finished,

Requests will be closed until I finish off my big project (Except quick changes to original requests)

@Axios
I couldn't get the drawing into a regular one, because the file was too big, even by cropping in more. So I used the original one. Hope this is alright.
View attachment 34671
@Lord Llama,
Yours is coming up very soon :D

As of now until I'm finished,

Requests will be closed until I finish off my big project (Except quick changes to original requests)

Nice I love it :)

A little sketch I made during music
image.jpg

And some news,

Tomorrow, I'll start camping with my family and friends from Friday-Sunday (Thursday-Saturday for those behind the earth). But this DOESN'T mean requests are closed, they are still open! So don't be shy and save it for later, request away!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom