Xbox One Crash in specific area on Xbox One

Xytaku

Terrarian
A world I’ve had for at least 2 years has a bug where my game crashes upon changing biomes in a specific spot regardless of height, character, items, and placed objects. Saw someone else had this issue in another thread, and I’m clueless on what I can do. I’ve tried restarting, uninstalling, resetting of all sorts, and nothing fixes the issue. Is this a sign that my save has corrupted? It’s still playable, I just can’t play on one half of the map, which is frustrating because I have so many hours in this world. If anyone has had similar issues please reply, or let me know if this is a known issue. Thanks.

I just started having this issue with one of my worlds I’m assuming it’s with the recent update and also hoping this is fixed otherwise I’m going to lose my main world.

@Xytaku @cullenmb1 @TheMaster369 If you haven’t done so already I recommend sending in your information about when you experience this issue with as many details as possible (is it only on legacy worlds, describe the area that causes the crash, etc) straight to Pipeworks, the console developers, at their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I know this thread is in regards to Xbox One, but if any PS4 players are reading, you can also send in your world file so that the developers can see the crashing area firsthand. Instructions for that are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA (Microsoft has made it impossible to save your game data separately so Xbox One users are unable to send it in, but PS4 users can).

Pipeworks looks at every bug report sent through that link, but they are unable to respond to each one, so you will likely not get a reply.

I sent in a report when I discovered it. Also, I’m a huge Rush fan, so I appreciate the album pic :)
Great to hear that you sent in a report on it. I hope there’s something that can get it fixed for you in the next patch, it sounds frustrating. Always happy to find another Rush fan as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom