Mobile Crash on world load

ZephaniahNoah

Terrarian
The game just crashes as soon as a world has loaded. Terraria version 1.2.12000
EDIT: Anyone else on Kindle Fire experiencing this?

Last edited:
Is it every world that crashes?

If not, I'm afraid your world has been corrupted. There's nothing to do but start again.

Yes. Every world.
EDIT: I removed an old world and created a new one and the instant it finished generating, the game crashed.

Last edited:
Try using a ram boost software. I use 360 security

My current device really sucks and hates to play the game. Also try rebooting your device and also is it hot of cold? (Back panel/inside the case) mine crashes more when hot and i can't even have the back cover on, lost the speaker bc of it.

Did 360 security. Still crashes. I think its just a bug they need to fix.
EDIT: Restarting device BRB

Last edited:
My device doesn't suck. It ran Terraria fine before (besides bad programming related performance) rebooting did nothing. My device is slightly warm with the case on. My device meets Terraria's system requirements. Does yours?

This device not really 360 shows only 476mb total ram.. It barely handles loading up the TCF pages sometimes. Have you had this issue only after updating?
[doublepost=1468792283,1468792175][/doublepost]All of my devices have tcrash issues randomly. I can kinda run it on this but i don't think any big worlds will ever work. (I dont even try.

Yes, you're right. And that's just a device requirement. You don't actually need 1GB of your RAM freed up to play the game. They know your OS will take up some of that RAM. I have only 1GB of RAM on my device and Terraria ran fine before this update.
EDIT: The game actually loads a lot faster for some reason in this update. It just crashes when I load a world.

What's weird is my current device only reads 476mb of ram..hard to tell if it got worse last update tho. Haven't messed with this one much.

Registers as total. It always shows that number. Regardless of how much memory i can reduce it always says thats what i have.

Yes. Every world.
EDIT: I removed an old world and created a new one and the instant it finished generating, the game crashed.
In this update i tried to make a world and it crashed but after that it would load in and if i can't get any render in my only remaining world i have to first open the new world then switch. However be aware some people are having major texture invisibility issues.

Back
Top Bottom