PS4 Crashes on start up

Bat

Terrarian
I have a PS4 that had version 1.19 on it and it worked fine. When I updated to version 1.20 on May 19 2020, and tried to launch the game, the game crashed with the code CE-34878-0.
This happened every consecutive time I tried to launch the game. I initialized the PS4 to erase all the data on the system as code CE-34878-0 may be potentially data corruption. I started with a fresh updated version of PS4 os and redownloaded Terraria. Seeing as how no known methods of helping resolve the error PlayStation had released worked, is there any way you could try to help us?

Thanks

I have a PS4 that had version 1.19 on it and it worked fine. When I updated to version 1.20 on May 19 2020, and tried to launch the game, the game crashed with the code CE-34878-0.
This happened every consecutive time I tried to launch the game. I initialized the PS4 to erase all the data on the system as code CE-34878-0 may be potentially data corruption. I started with a fresh updated version of PS4 os and redownloaded Terraria. Seeing as how no known methods of helping resolve the error PlayStation had released worked, is there any way you could try to help us?

Thanks
Hi there @Bat, it sounds like you’ve done everything, sorry to hear you’re running into this issue. The only thing I can think of is if you’ve upgraded your harddrive to change it back to the original harddrive as Sony recommends (which may be something that you’ve already tried.) CE-34878-0

Back
Top Bottom