Mobile Crashes

When I’m in the menu screen and press singleplayer or multiplayer it crashes instantly? i just updated it 1.4.0.5.1
Hi there @Nukets, this sounds similar to an issue detailed out below (that was present right after the 1.3 release). See if it helps your issue:

• We are aware that players are encountering crashes when pressing singleplayer or multiplayer or after selecting a character, ideally we would ask you to send your player and world files contained in the OldSaves folder. You can send these to us via Support : Customer Support. The guides listed below will help you to better understand where these files are located and how you can make copies to send our way.

• A workaround is to temporarily move all your player and save files outside of the OldSaves, Players and Worlds folders and move them one by one until you can identify the one that is not letting you progress to the game

I crash no matter what button I press in the menu screen. If I press single or multiplayer it instantly crashes.

what version is the game at, and what iOS software update is your iPad at? (this info can further help the devs)

I crash no matter what button I press in the menu screen. If I press single or multiplayer it instantly crashes.
This was an old issue, but it sounds like hat you’re experiencing. See if this solution helps.
  • We are aware of a number of crashes related to previously corrupted data, we would encourage anyone that is having a crash on starting single player or multiplayer, or after selecting a character to send us their world/character saves from the OldSaves folder
    • Ideally a workaround is to manually move files away from the OldSaves and Players/Worlds folders and copying them in one by one, we apologize that this is a painful process, but it would mean you would find 1 of your worlds or characters has corrupted data but that could enable you to play as we’re investigating the issue
If this is the solution, it means one of your players or worlds got corrupted, the most common reason is if you’ve been on public servers that have modifications, used a third-party multiplayer app (zero tier), or used any other third-party tools.

When I’m in the menu screen and press singleplayer or multiplayer it crashes instantly? i just updated it 1.4.0.5.1
I merged these two threads into one thread as I only just noticed that there were two threads for the same topic.

Back
Top Bottom