Xbox One Crashing during Duke Fishron fight and Seedler missing from Plantera Treasure Bag

Twiliie

Terrarian
Obviously I know there's no helping for the Seedler issue, just reporting.

But I've been having crashing issues with fighting Duke Fishron. My first attempt at fighting him was fine, unfortunately I died and didn't get to pick up the treasure bag. So went to pick it back up and fight another Duke Fishron, unfortunately shortly after the games crashes (and apparently my game autosaved after the death despite the autosave feature being turned off, another bug?). Every time I tried to fight the boss afterwards, it just crashes

I've opened over 100 Plantera Treasure Bags and with a 14.29% chance to drop (if the wiki is correct), it's statistically impossible that it didn't drop if it isn't bugged, especially when The Axe dropped, which has a lower 5% chance.

At first it was when the boss was transitioning to its second phase (obviously this was after the first run where I had no troubles, but died after defeating the boss). I messed with the Parallax, Wave and Blood & Gore settings, which I saw some people suggesting that for a different platform for this boss' crashes, but then the game started crashing shortly into the fight with further attempts.

I've opened over 100 Plantera Treasure Bags and with a 14.29% chance to drop (if the wiki is correct), it's statistically impossible that it didn't drop if it isn't bugged, especially when The Axe dropped, which has a lower 5% chance.

At first it was when the boss was transitioning to its second phase (obviously this was after the first run where I had no troubles, but died after defeating the boss). I messed with the Parallax, Wave and Blood & Gore settings, which I saw some people suggesting that for a different platform for this boss' crashes, but then the game started crashing shortly into the fight with further attempts.
Oh well that's really unlucky.

Small Update: Duke Fishron has no issues on Normal mode, the issue seems to stem from the Expert mode variant

Edit: Course if it is killed fast enough, there are no issues

Last edited:
Oh I got the Seedler already, I was just reporting that the Treasure Bag from Expert for Plantera does not give it. Trust me I opened enough to know it's not.

Back
Top Bottom