Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
On my PC, the following scenarios cause Terraria to crash:

- Switching from Fullscreen to Windowed
- Showing the Desktop (Win + D)
- Clicking the mouse pointer outside the window

I fiddled with every option in the in-game Video settings.

I switched to another PC account and ran Terraria with no issues, so it seems to be tied to my PC account.

Please help? Thanks.

EDIT 10/22/20: I backed up, deleted, and recreated my PC account. Everything seems to be working so far.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed the account recreations solved the issue! If you still have problems, please let us know. If possible, also attach a screenshot or copy of any log files or error messages.

Fingers crossed the account recreations solved the issue! If you still have problems, please let us know. If possible, also attach a screenshot or copy of any log files or error messages.

So far, so good!

I've never used any log files from Steam or Terraria. Which directories and files are useful for next time? I probably should've waited before wiping the affected account. Sorry about that.

I've never used any log files from Steam or Terraria. Which directories and files are useful for next time? I probably should've waited before wiping the affected account. Sorry about that.
That's fine - as long as it's working, that's the important part. :)
If Terraria crashes, it'll usually display an error message on the screen in a message box that you can screenshot. If possible, the error message is also copied to the clipboard so you can paste it in e.g. Notepad. Log files are saved in: C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Logs. There's a specific Steam setting to enable log files; I'll have to check what it is.

why it become like this :( ? pls help

Attachments

• tr.PNG
    tr.PNG
    73.1 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom