Xbox 360 Crates

Can you still place crates ? If so how I have tried multiple times pressing the right trigger on flat surfaces and it just uses the item. Please Help ...

No I have an old account that I used to be able to place crates down ( this is why I’m asking) I’ve since had to get a new Xbox as my other crashed I lost the details. The last time I played terraria on Xbox 360 on that account was roughly 1-2 years ago

I'm afraid you remember incorrectly, it has never been possible to place crates on 360. Perhaps you have played another version of Terraria where it was possible, like Xbox One or PC (or possibly mobile which have some 1.3 features).
If you look at the version history at the wiki you'll see the feature was added in 1.3.
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Crates#History

I'm afraid you remember incorrectly, it has never been possible to place crates on 360. Perhaps you have played another version of Terraria where it was possible, like Xbox One or PC (or possibly mobile which have some 1.3 features).
If you look at the version history at the wiki you'll see the feature was added in 1.3.
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Crates#History
I’ve neveee owned a mother device but a phone and I don’t spend money on games I remember because it was my 360 if my brother wasn’t locked up he would say the same thing as we always played together was it possibly removed in an update ?
[doublepost=1525082700,1525082636][/doublepost]Plus you can find videos and pictures everywhere you can even download terraria Xbox 360 game saves all with crates but can’t find any information on how they are placed

Could you post or link to one of those images?

I'm quite certain it's not possible to place crates on the 360 as I have tried it myself. A couple of years ago I saw crates being placed in the world in an issue of the Creation Compendium. So I tried to place crates myself, but it would only work on pc; not on the 360 that I had at the time. Then I learned that it was an 1.3 feature.

Could you post or link to one of those images?

I'm quite certain it's not possible to place crates on the 360 as I have tried it myself. A couple of years ago I saw crates being placed in the world in an issue of the Creation Compendium. So I tried to place crates myself, but it would only work on pc; not on the 360 that I had at the time. Then I learned that it was an 1.3 feature.
Literally just go to YouTube and you can find people who say the play it on the Xbox 360 console and half Thier buildings have crates... waiting for an old friend who I just got in contact with because he has crates placed in his world, I’m probably delusional but I definitely remember being able to place crates, you use to duplicate he :red: out of them and make massive warehouses but I’ve never ever played terraria on another console, they must have removed it in an update

Literally just go to YouTube and you can find people who say the play it on the Xbox 360 console and half Thier buildings have crates... waiting for an old friend who I just got in contact with because he has crates placed in his world, I’m probably delusional but I definitely remember being able to place crates, you use to duplicate he :red: out of them and make massive warehouses but I’ve never ever played terraria on another console, they must have removed it in an update
I tried this and couldn't find any. If you've found one please share it :)

Back
Top Bottom