1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

The following is a true story of what happened to my new character in a playthrough I was doing.

So I was using an early game character, and I had just entered a small cave. The cave quickly came to a dead end. There was a Gold Loot Pile, majestically sitting there. I broke it. It gave me seven Gold Coins. “Nice!” I thought. But then I saw something else: about fifteen blocks directly under the loot pile was a cave. And on the floor of that cave was an Enchanted Sword! I quickly dug down and harvested it. There was a cave to the right of this one. In it, I could see a Snail. Bait was always welcome, so even though I didn’t want to disturb the place where the Enchanted Sword was, I dug to the cave, and was about to catch the Snail when BAM! I was destroyed by an Explosive trap. I failed The Test of the Enchanted Sword. Four of my seven Gold Coins were gone.

I died to fall damage whilst trying to get back to the cave, and when I finally reached it, there were six Sapphires, tantalizingly winking at me. I mined them and Magic-Mirrored.

I would say all this in a status, except it’s too many characters.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Ori

Ori Golem

Doesn't sound quite as remarkable as you described it but fairly lucky I guess

spongedog likes this.
  3. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

This was on the mobile version, which is on 1.2.4. Enchanted Swords were insanely rare before 1.3.

4. Ori

Ori Golem

Oh I see

5. Pedhead 241

Pedhead 241 Terrarian

My most lucky moment was when I was doing a sword playthrough and the first armored skeleton I killed dropped armour Polish and a beam sword

No joke
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2016, Original Post Date: May 15, 2016 ---
    Also on the mobile edition enchanted swords are common AF

Sword Ace and Daikonradish like this.
  6. Mark_Rambo

Mark_Rambo Terrarian

Had a total of 3 beamswords on my first playthrough on ipad. Quite lucky too

7. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

Enchanted Swords are bugged on mobile to be really common. I didn't realize that when I made this thread.