Blocks & Decoration Create a "Strong" Echo Block that can only be mined by the Picksaw.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
I think Echo Blocks are an incredible creation and I'm definitely grateful for them. What may concern me now and then is that they may very easily be too fragile despite being a potentially critical component of some adventure maps. The concept of an invisible wall is fantastic for plot-centric ones, but imagine being able to just mine your way out of it. Or, someone makes an invisible pathway to some town. Whoops, griefer; now it's gone or broken.

I just basically see people using Echo Blocks for really impressive purposes, but then people being like "Nah fam, I'll just mine my way out of it. No invisible wall will stop me!"

... except if it has the strength of a Lihzard brick. Yep.

I mean, people can mine most other blocks with a copper pick in adventure maps. This doesn't seem it would solve anything- only gives another griefing tool.

You just have to hope the player won't mine these blocks. Nothing's stopping them from bringing in a rocket launcher and rocket IVs either. If they don't wanna experience the map as designed, then that's on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom