Create A Terraria Death Message

Player realised that even though he had the ability to jump twelve feet in the air (really) he still couldn't survive that fall. (That death is kind of obvious)

Player's legs burned up during re-entry and they couldn't bend their knees. (Die from a fall from space)

Player cut the brain out of a worm, but didn't realise that worm brains are so simple that it doesn't matter if their brain isn't there. (Die to a worm ai enemy at half health or less)

[Insert Death joke message]
You’re dead. Again.
You’re dead as a doornail.
Here’s a picture of your corpse. Not pretty.
Boy, are you stupid. And dead.
Ha ha ha ha ha. You’re dead, moron!

(Player) found out that he still wasn't as good as Yrimir (I think that's how you spell it) even though he'd been practicing for a week. (Die while the EoC, EoW and Skeletron are all summoned at the same time)

(Player) found out that he still wasn't as good as Yrimir (I think that's how you spell it) even though he'd been practicing for a week. (Die while the EoC, EoW and Skeletron are all summoned at the same time)
You spelled it right.

"<PlayerName>'s head is not connected to their spine is not connected to their legs is not connected to him/her." (Die while in your browser, on http://nodtotherythm.com .)

"<PlayerName> rushed too fast." (Die while legitimately all bosses are alive at this same time, minus either Eater of World's or Brain of Chuthulu because of world evil restrictions)

I get it.

"<PlayerName> exploded laughing." (Die to a joke or while under the Tiplsy debuff)
"<PlayerName> died laughing." (Once more, die to a joke or while under the Tipsy debuff)

"<PlayerName> forgot that they couldn't jump between layers like Sackboy could." (Die while trying to go in and out of the layers, PlayStation exclusive death)

"<PlayerName> could into space, but ended up getting nervous and breaking the jet." <Die from fall damage in Hardmode, replaces my previous post while in Hardmode)

<player> forgot they unequiped their wings. (Die from fall damage with an infinite flying mount equipped.)

Back
Top Bottom