Blocks & Decoration Create Gravestones at a Heavy Workbench.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
It's as the title suggests: It would be lovely if we could craft gravestones at a Heavy Workbench.

There are some that need only wood. There are some that require stone. There are some that require gold (Or platinum.) and that obelisk one might need obsidian.

But it'd sure be a great alternative to having to kill NPCs in Hardcore mode or whatever, or having gravestones spawn on death and accidentally creating a graveyard biome. I've been speaking with a lot of my friends, and literally 100% of them find it annoying to constantly be making graveyards and having to clean them up.

Definitely like the idea of being able to craft tombstones at the Heavy Workbench. Especially since what type drops depends on how much money you had on you at death.

But, I do like the threat of making a graveyard biome. Adds a little extra challenge to big events or boss fights to be careful of.

Definitely like the idea of being able to craft tombstones at the Heavy Workbench. Especially since what type drops depends on how much money you had on you at death.

But, I do like the threat of making a graveyard biome. Adds a little extra challenge to big events or boss fights to be careful of.

This makes sense. I'm in for crafting, not upset at graveyards from multiple deaths.

It's as the title suggests: It would be lovely if we could craft gravestones at a Heavy Workbench.

There are some that need only wood. There are some that require stone. There are some that require gold (Or platinum.) and that obelisk one might need obsidian.

But it'd sure be a great alternative to having to kill NPCs in Hardcore mode or whatever, or having gravestones spawn on death and accidentally creating a graveyard biome. I've been speaking with a lot of my friends, and literally 100% of them find it annoying to constantly be making graveyards and having to clean them up.

I can make a standalone mod for this in like 10 minutes.

I support this!!! Death shouldn't be the only way of acquiring Tombstones.
Beside, that can also give you some control of decoration, since you can pick up the design of them.

Back
Top Bottom