tModLoader Creating Your Ideas (Ideas Mod)

also try to make other versions of it like wood and iron and hellsone (aka bullet hell for the hellstone one ) try to make a lunar one to
[doublepost=1535586024,1535585964][/doublepost]not to pressure you though

oh heres another idea, the goofy goober guitar from the spongebob movie. (unless you can't because of copyright)

like the magic harp, it shoots out super fast white beams that go through walls. with a base damage of 200, it slowly increases damage up to 3000. (or just 3000 damage)

made out of magic harp, 100 luminite bars, 30 souls of light.

oh heres another idea, the goofy goober guitar from the spongebob movie. (unless you can't because of copyright)

like the magic harp, it shoots out super fast white beams that go through walls. with a base damage of 200, it slowly increases damage up to 3000. (or just 3000 damage)

made out of magic harp, 100 luminite bars, 30 souls of light.

Nah, I believe copyright shouldn't apply as long as it's non profit, and there have been such a great amount of requests, which I do appreciate, I just hope you guys understand that it may take a while to get everything out
I may start with the easier stuff just so I can keep the mod updated and active, but I will get to the more complicated items that take longer to produce

ye cant wait to see the npc that sells modded materials and the GG guitar, i cant create them myself lel so i like this mod
That's great to hear, I will get to work on the GG guitar first, then move onto someone else's suggestion
I'm pretty sure someone has already made a much better mod with npc's that sell materials so I may avoid that one
If you really like, I can make an NPC that sells all of the 'Ideas' mod items?

That's great to hear, I will get to work on the GG guitar first, then move onto someone else's suggestion
I'm pretty sure someone has already made a much better mod with npc's that sell materials so I may avoid that one
If you really like, I can make an NPC that sells all of the 'Ideas' mod items?
ah which mod, and yah sure. i would love the NPC

Back
Top Bottom