tModLoader Creating Your Ideas (Ideas Mod)

Dets

Terrarian
Hi there,
For this mod, the concept is that every item created will be a suggestion from others.
If you are interested, please mention an item from a game or any item that you have imagined yourself/seen anywhere in real life.
I will do my best to reimagine the item in Terraria.
I will progress through the suggested items one by one, depending on who answers I may switch it up to make sure that not all items are identical.
Feel free to suggest more than one item, but I will prioritize those who have not yet suggested anything.

If it's easier, you can contact me through discord: [Dest#4378]
ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED, EVEN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE BAD

Content:
1 Item (Intro)
1 Drill
12 Snipers
1 Minigun *NEW*

Big feature to Draak_5 who has made the majority of the code for the last item, and will be helping a lot in the future.

PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD (members make me feel better about my life): https://discord.gg/agvsJq4

Spoilers:
*NEW* MissingNo (Temp)
(Not sure where I was going with this, I like the wand itself, but the projectile will complete the design)

Attachments

• minigun.png
    minigun.png
    837 bytes · Views: 155
  • MysticOrb.png
    MysticOrb.png
    543 bytes · Views: 185
  • IdeasModIcon.png
    IdeasModIcon.png
    495 bytes · Views: 191
  • AllPowerfulWand.png
    AllPowerfulWand.png
    358 bytes · Views: 157
Last edited:
Super Tengen Toppen Gurren Laggan Drill (Basically a giant drill that does a LOT of piercing damage, reduces enemy defences to 0, and practically obliterates them

Super Tengen Toppen Gurren Laggan Drill (Basically a giant drill that does a LOT of piercing damage, reduces enemy defences to 0, and practically obliterates them
On it, I've watched the anime so it should be a bit easier, thanks for the first suggestion ;3
(I'll get it done in the next 24 hours cause I gtg sleep soon)

ah thank you!!!! i was actually making a gurren laggan mod myself, i cant code for my life however rippp...

just reply to me when its done, thank you!!

pre-hardmode Snipers rifles with not small damage. (Iron Sniper [~23 damage]- 15 iron bars+2 lens+5 wood and more on your sing). And when you add new items, add on forum spoilers with sprites and craft.

pre-hardmode Snipers rifles with not small damage. (Iron Sniper [~23 damage]- 15 iron bars+2 lens+5 wood and more on your sing). And when you add new items, add on forum spoilers with sprites and craft.

Alright, after I'm done with the massive drill, I'll make snipers for every variant of the tools in pre-hardmode (wood, copper, lead, iron etc), and are you saying that you want me to add images of the sprites in a section of this post?

yah i think he does tbh, we would both like to see what we are getting.
Alright, got it, I gave the drill my best shot, it's not amazing but I tried to get the sprite about right. I have uploaded a spoiler and will get to work on the finishing touches, and add the update to tmodloader.

i have a few suggestetions 1 the bone key the dungeon gardian part when you summon him he protects you make it soo it does the acual damage the dungeon gardian does pls
2 if you dont know what the idlolan wyrm is its from calamatiy make a pet summon of that and make that do damage too

Last edited:
i have a few suggestetions 1 the bone key the dungeon gardian part when you summon him he protects you make it soo it does the acual damage the dungeon gardian does pls
2 if you dont know what the idlolan wyrm is its from calamatiy make a pet summon of that and make that do damage too
Thanks for the new suggestions, it might take a while to complete those things so I will let you know when I have made progress, but for now I am just completing the snipers, might also take a break for my sanity at some point ;)

Snipers all created, let me know if you think any of them need changes, I decided to re-sprite the normal sniper for simplicity and so that I can reliably say that the gun looks 'decent'
Enjoy!

Hm, i got a second idea, a sword that shoots out a beam (like the magic sword) at around 2,000 damage with like a usetime of 1-2. it could be crafted out of 50 luminite and 100 solar essences. (also it looks like the master sword from legend of zelda)

Hm, i got a second idea, a sword that shoots out a beam (like the magic sword) at around 2,000 damage with like a usetime of 1-2. it could be crafted out of 50 luminite and 100 solar essences. (also it looks like the master sword from legend of zelda)
Alright, sounds good, I will get to work on that asap

Could you make an item where if you hit something with it it can't despawn, or like a placable item where if a creature is close to it it can't despawn. Sorry if this isn't possible but I really just want to make a zoo.

Could you make an item where if you hit something with it it can't despawn, or like a placable item where if a creature is close to it it can't despawn. Sorry if this isn't possible but I really just want to make a zoo.
While that is a great idea, I'm not too sure if it is out of my capabilities, but I will be sure to give it a go at a later date, I may be able to introduce the concept in a new enemy that doesn't despawn, but there can be problems if there are too many enemy's that don't despawn.
Thanks again!

A npc that sells materials (like boss summons, materials for each biomes, bars and ores, blocks, etc)

it could sell stuff from mods too like calamity or thorium

Back
Top Bottom