tModLoader Creating Your Ideas (Ideas Mod)

Add the Ocram as a corruption only secret boss (Make a crimson counter part called Orcas) HOW TO FIND IT: When in hardmode go to corruption and hit ALL THE (things to summon Eater of Worlds [If hit final, not in hardmode say: But It Refused.. And it hurts the player like the Altar in pre-hardmode does]) Same with crimson. Hope that's ok. (Ocram was a deleted only Console boss) Make a lepus and turkor version as well Cuz Why Not? (Mobile event bosses)

Add the Ocram as a corruption only secret boss (Make a crimson counter part called Orcas) HOW TO FIND IT: When in hardmode go to corruption and hit ALL THE (things to summon Eater of Worlds [If hit final, not in hardmode say: But It Refused.. And it hurts the player like the Altar in pre-hardmode does]) Same with crimson. Hope that's ok. (Ocram was a deleted only Console boss) Make a lepus and turkor version as well Cuz Why Not? (Mobile event bosses)
Although that is a great idea, I think ocram has its own designated mod, I'm not sure about Lepus and Turkor tho

Hola, me gustaría contribuir con mi idea y sería un francotirador en modo difícil, que era un arma que lo hacía invisible para su portador, lo que causaba un daño adicional y tenía menos probabilidades de ser atacado por enemigos. francotirador arrojaría un tipo especial de bala que era tan espectral, mi idea puede ser un poco extraño y difícil de hacer, pero aún así, gracias por la atención.

Hola, me gustaría contribuir con mi idea y sería un francotirador en modo difícil, que era un arma que lo hacía invisible para su portador, lo que causaba un daño adicional y tenía menos probabilidades de ser atacado por enemigos. francotirador arrojaría un tipo especial de bala que era tan espectral, mi idea puede ser un poco extraño y difícil de hacer, pero aún así, gracias por la atención.

Lo siento, usando google translate para esto. Gracias por la idea, voy a intentarlo cuando lo encuentre.

Heres a one that you can do then: A Mage Weapon from bosses (1% chance for King Slime , Eye Of Cuthulu. 3% Eow / BoC, Queen Bee, Skeletron.5% Eow. 7% 3 Mechanical bosses, Plantera. 20% Golem. And 50% Moonlord. It gives the player a buff of any sort (Cooldown: 1 Minute - Description: A wand from the heavens. (Will make sprite)
:p I hope THAT is possible.

Heres a one that you can do then: A Mage Weapon from bosses (1% chance for King Slime , Eye Of Cuthulu. 3% Eow / BoC, Queen Bee, Skeletron.5% Eow. 7% 3 Mechanical bosses, Plantera. 20% Golem. And 50% Moonlord. It gives the player a buff of any sort (Cooldown: 1 Minute - Description: A wand from the heavens. (Will make sprite)
Also its called MissingNo (Refence) :p Uses 50 mana (A better counter part will be BufingNo WILL MAKE LATER)

Also its called MissingNo (Refence) :p Uses 50 mana (A better counter part will be BufingNo WILL MAKE LATER)
Yeah, I like that idea, I'll make it happen, got a lot of stuff to do man and not enough sanity, but as always any ideas are appreciated
[doublepost=1535750290,1535750254][/doublepost]
just saw the minigun its awesome
Glad you like it, it took Draak and I a long time to get right, I'm glad it turned out well

Tsg TheSmartyGamer said:
Also its called MissingNo (Refence) :p Uses 50 mana (A better counter part will be BufingNo WILL MAKE LATER) Done its here Also Its All The Frames xD
[doublepost=1535750626,1535750578][/doublepost]Make it more realistic. I do not have the tools also idk how to make it.
Lol.

Attachments

• MissingNo FRAME 1.png
    MissingNo FRAME 1.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 113
Tsg TheSmartyGamer said:
Also its called MissingNo (Refence) :p Uses 50 mana (A better counter part will be BufingNo WILL MAKE LATER) Done its here Also Its All The Frames xD
[doublepost=1535750626,1535750578][/doublepost]Make it more realistic. I do not have the tools also idk how to make it.
Lol.
I'll get the sprite done tonight, and thanks for the reference image, but I'll probably make it a bit more outstanding as it's such a powerful wand
[doublepost=1535750891][/doublepost]
just beat moonlord with the mini gun meets my standerds
Hehe, glad you like it my friend
[doublepost=1535750947][/doublepost]
can we have announcement of updates as well, so we know when to do it?
Of course, sorry I was busy, I was thinking about making a discord server for this, so you can get updates asap, would that be something you might be interested in?

Back
Top Bottom