tModLoader Creating Your Ideas (Ideas Mod)

Sorry, would have made it sooner lads, just designed the logo and went a bit overboard, gimme another 10 mins or so and I'll have the server up, feel free to check out the icon, gimme some opinions ;)

*Edit* It's in the spoilers section
[doublepost=1535753083,1535752817][/doublepost]Server live, but kinda empty, until tomorrow morning cause I need to do another sprite and then I need to sleep my dudes.
It is on the front page of the thread

I hope you see this, but i think it it would be cool if you added the SHREK SCOPE 3000 please, i could supply pixel art maybye, but i would like this very much

What if you made a consumable remote like thing that used like 10 solar fragments and 20 luminite bars and it caused something like the purifier beam from starcraft 2 to come down and kill all npcs that were on the surface except for bosses

What if you made a consumable remote like thing that used like 10 solar fragments and 20 luminite bars and it caused something like the purifier beam from starcraft 2 to come down and kill all npcs that were on the surface except for bosses
Nice idea! But a bit more original with a different sprite :p (But that's not my job)

Hola, me gustaría contribuir con mi idea y sería un francotirador en modo difícil, que era un arma que lo hacía invisible para su portador, lo que causaba un daño adicional y tenía menos probabilidades de ser atacado por enemigos. francotirador arrojaría un tipo especial de bala que era tan espectral, mi idea puede ser un poco extraño y difícil de hacer, pero aún así, gracias por la atención.

Thanks for trying to make my idea, and sorry I thought I had written it in English

Maybe you could add the "Murasama" sword (that one of the calamity mod), but with life drain, without removing the mod features (it would make my life a lot easier), and also the amount of the damage done to the enemy would be the amount of life given (this is just a suggestion, don't take it as a priority and if you couldn't do it there is no problem at all)

I Have An Idea For One! Quadruplets! You Know How People Always Say "Add triplets"? No? Well, Quadruplets Would Be Basically 4 Of Them Linked Together In A Square. Quadruplet List: Spazmatic 120,000 HP, 40 Defense (Basically Superbuffed Version Of EoC), Halra 130,000 HP 50 Defense (Second Twin But Everything Is Doubled), Ezri 140,000 HP, 50 Defense (Has A Drill That Breaks Blocks When Colliding With Them, Shoots What Looks Like Moon Lord's Beam Every 30 Seconds In It's Second Phase, With A Warning, Of Course.) And Cri 150,00 HP, 60 Defense. (Shoots That DO NOT Home In On The Player, Shoots 5 Per Second And They DO Destroy Blocks.) On Expert, Everything Has 20,000 More Health, And 10 More Defense. Summoner: Mutated Eye (Crafted With 20 Mechanical Eyes And 20 Suspicious Looking Eyes.) These Will Drop ONE Of The Following: Eye Vessel: Summons A Twins Pet Minion That Gives Off 150% Light Around You, Ignores Blocks, And Does 300 Damage To Anything It Hits Takes Up 2 Minion Slots. Eye Beam: Uses 50 Mana, Shoots A Huge Beam That Goes Across The Map, Doing 300 Damage To Anything It Hits. Lasts For A Maximum Of 5 Seconds With A 10 Second Cooldown. Pure Drill: 10,000% Pickaxe Power, Mines Anything, Outrageously Fast Speed (Mines Every 0.01 Second), Does 30 Damage. Or: Radioactive Boomerang: Uses 3 Mana, Extremely Fast Speed (Time Is Up To You Tho), Does 150 Damage, Very Low Range. Anything I Didn't Wright Is Up To You! Choose Wisely, However :happy:

Maybe you could add the "Murasama" sword (that one of the calamity mod), but with life drain, without removing the mod features (it would make my life a lot easier), and also the amount of the damage done to the enemy would be the amount of life given (this is just a suggestion, don't take it as a priority and if you couldn't do it there is no problem at all)
I Have An Idea For One! Quadruplets! You Know How People Always Say "Add triplets"? No? Well, Quadruplets Would Be Basically 4 Of Them Linked Together In A Square. Quadruplet List: Spazmatic 120,000 HP, 40 Defense (Basically Superbuffed Version Of EoC), Halra 130,000 HP 50 Defense (Second Twin But Everything Is Doubled), Ezri 140,000 HP, 50 Defense (Has A Drill That Breaks Blocks When Colliding With Them, Shoots What Looks Like Moon Lord's Beam Every 30 Seconds In It's Second Phase, With A Warning, Of Course.) And Cri 150,00 HP, 60 Defense. (Shoots That DO NOT Home In On The Player, Shoots 5 Per Second And They DO Destroy Blocks.) On Expert, Everything Has 20,000 More Health, And 10 More Defense. Summoner: Mutated Eye (Crafted With 20 Mechanical Eyes And 20 Suspicious Looking Eyes.) These Will Drop ONE Of The Following: Eye Vessel: Summons A Twins Pet Minion That Gives Off 150% Light Around You, Ignores Blocks, And Does 300 Damage To Anything It Hits Takes Up 2 Minion Slots. Eye Beam: Uses 50 Mana, Shoots A Huge Beam That Goes Across The Map, Doing 300 Damage To Anything It Hits. Lasts For A Maximum Of 5 Seconds With A 10 Second Cooldown. Pure Drill: 10,000% Pickaxe Power, Mines Anything, Outrageously Fast Speed (Mines Every 0.01 Second), Does 30 Damage. Or: Radioactive Boomerang: Uses 3 Mana, Extremely Fast Speed (Time Is Up To You Tho), Does 150 Damage, Very Low Range. Anything I Didn't Wright Is Up To You! Choose Wisely, However :happy:
Devolver that breaks enemies down into lesser enemies (Except bosses).
Yo uh, the mod creator quit making this mod, sorry for the delay. im on her discord sooo, however theres a new discord going on with the same idea. ill link it here https://discord.gg/NstNakd

Back
Top Bottom