• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #19

QuackersDelta

The Destroyer

We're back in black!
Ladies, gentlemen, [Insert category of people here], welcome to our first Creation Compendium of the Terraria.org Forums!
Before we get to our amazing creations from the community, we'll go over a few, important things:

1. Entries for the next CC will go on user Darthmorf's account. He will host CC#20.
2. To enter into CC, simply upload your image onto an image hosting site (Or a video hosting site if your creation is of that variety), and then post it's link onto the CC host's profile.
3. There are no themes due to AyeAye12's wishes, so go nuts!
4. CC entries will be taken in until next month.

Now, without further ado, our creations for this month!
---

Yaster Goodman

Antibehroz

ZV151

Luke Oliveem

KuroDHero

WaluigiWarrior

Samrux

Eiv

Flor3nce2456

GlitchCo

GruntyMan

Jah Ith Ber

JetStream

Jokekid

Khaios

Lhama

Luneria2

Marus101RR

MegaSDMGShark

Milt69466

Mythras

oSIVo

Poiuy2010_2011

ppowersteef

Raganzei

RyRy

Scarecrow

Shadow

Talscar

ThatOneRobloxHater

Trickster

Victoic

WInter-Hooves

Cpt_Fluffybottom

ctc135

DailyHop

Daimera

Dealin termpeK

DeltaVii

Demopan

Dispersion

CorruptdWarrior

Ampex

World2
A good tree turned Cursed.

Rotten from the internal servers, internal servants,
roots stretched into hopeless soil.
Stuck in a desert of spambot rust
and dead XenForo.

But a seed is pushed
by the winds of change.
Crafted by community spirit,
a leap of faith over infinite sky.

Hardmode is over.
Load up the new world
AyeAye12

Burnscars

Daniel Terrarian iOS

---

And that's all folks!

Last edited:

Sir Dashie

Plantera
What you submitted didn't belong to you and you didn't have permission to post it. There are rules against passing off someone else's work as your own. You got that pic from my hardmode map that I always offer for download with each guide I release. I also posted my base many times before. For instance:

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/terrarians-show-us-your-i-must-screenshot-this-moment.127085/page-79

http://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/2emsik/workshop_with_all_crafting_stations/

Oh, crap. Sorry. I must have sent in the wrong picture.

Mocha

Cultist
Liking this month's CC so far! However, there's this one creation that I'm not too keen on and it looks really familiar to mines for some reason...

Otherwise, I plan on getting some of my artwork up there on the next CC so I'm excited to see what will happen then~ ^-^

Top Bottom