CC Creation Compendium #19

Due to this, your entry has been removed.
I won't say you plagiarized, since it's possible that you actually sent in the wrong picture. But I will warn you, if something like this happens again, you will be banned from CC, accident or not.
Ok. I deleted the world and picture I was going to use for the CC, so I have to start from scratch.

A few of these builds are pretty good. I'm not sure why you included noobie square houses or copy and pasted Tedit builds, but other than that I wish some of the amazing console builds would be featured soon. :D

A few of these builds are pretty good. I'm not sure why you included noobie square houses or copy and pasted Tedit builds, but other than that I wish some of the amazing console builds would be featured soon. :D

There were no copy paste edits from Tedit here please refrain from making uneducated comments. All these builds are easily made by hand and need no copy or paste just a little time and dedication to the project not negativity. I didn't have time to enter CC#19 but I guess i will have to enter the next CC :D
TerrariaBotOne.png

No no it was an educated comment, some of those pixel arts are pictures I have seen on Google images just copy and pasted to tedit. Though a few of those houses are pretty good and I can tell were made by hand due to so much in depth detail. :) just a few of those builds (roblox's build) lack creativity because it was copy and pasted and bam done.

Don't mind me tediters I only consider it building when something is made in the actual game itself. And unlike most the people here I don't fish for likes, so I have the spine to state my true opinion... Look at the builders lemonzest and fury-elevator, they have more skill than any person that relies on tedit :)

I think the most dedicated Terraria players deserve the most attention instead of copy and pasters who make builds in 5 minutes. Not saying all teditors are bad but just the ones who copy and paste pixel art from google thus relying on the program.

WOW! We have some VERY talented people among us. Might I just say though, even though all of the creations were AMAZING, I really liked Shadow's creation of Cthulhu, me being a fan of H.P. Lovecraft and Cthulhu being more of a part of the game then most people imagine. But don't think I'm saying I liked that one more than the rest. All of these were amazing. (as I just said) Nice work!

WOW! We have some VERY talented people among us. Might I just say though, even though all of the creations were AMAZING, I really liked Shadow's creation of Cthulhu, me being a fan of H.P. Lovecraft and Cthulhu being more of a part of the game then most people imagine. But don't think I'm saying I liked that one more than the rest. All of these were amazing. (as I just said) Nice work!
Im glad you like it (⌒-⌒; ) it was built on mobile btw

Back
Top Bottom