CC Creation Compendium #20

Ikr i didn't think my small school woodtech practice would get in. ;)
I actually found yours one of the most interesting.
People, it’s a collection, not a competition
index.php
You have no idea how many people thought it was a competition.

There are two things in Doylee's house that I can't identify, I hope someone can help:
- the fruits hanging on the giant tree to the left, are they just painted pumpkins? If they are, how did he place them there?
- the doorknob on the fake door in the basement (awesome idea btw, I'll have to steal it :passionate:), I really can't see what it is at all...

The door handle is a placed chain. Not sure about the “fruit”. You’ll need Doylee to confirm that.

The "Fruits" are Pumpkins, you are correct! You can actually break pumpkins and place them as tiles. Our server Admin taught me a neat aesthetic trick to make them look like Apples if you paint them red. It would have been a bit more obvious if I got the whole tree in the picture :D.

And yes, you're spot on Milt, and go ahead, steal away darth :)

You guys never cease to amaze me. I gotta say that I like Shadow's (again XD) because of, well, the underworld. I am a necromancer after all. I also liked Luke Oliveem's. Nice work with that.

Yeah; personally, I'm a little surprised about how Celeste's Observatory managed to get in with the rest of the artwork here...

Yeah; personally, I'm a little surprised about how Celeste's Observatory managed to get in with the rest of the artwork here...

This isn't a competition remember, just a collection of how we as a community express our creativity is all :happy:

Pfft, what are you talking about too, the concept of your design was impressive! It takes a certain amount of skill to be symmetrical at that level as well.

the concept of your design was impressive! It takes a certain amount of skill to be symmetrical at that level as well.
Really? I don't think of my habit of making things symmetrical as skillful. I'm just extremely neurotic about it. Well...thanks anyway!

Khaios = bada**, cause yin yang = balance between good and evil (hallow and corruption in this case).

There are two things in Doylee's house that I can't identify, I hope someone can help:
- the fruits hanging on the giant tree to the left, are they just painted pumpkins? If they are, how did he place them there?
- the doorknob on the fake door in the basement (awesome idea btw, I'll have to steal it :passionate:), I really can't see what it is at all...
This might be a little late, but I believe the fruits are Red Bulbs sold by the Santa NPC.

I guess I could submit this screeny here, although its not that worthy, I guess I could show it here

PiataShipByEdge-vi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom