CC Creation Compendium #20

Seems like people are competing simply to get featured!

I'm not sure if i get what you're saying. First you quote someone saying its not a competition, then you quote me being sad because even though i had a album of creations none were chosen, then you stated it is a competing, denying the first quote... what....

I'm not sure if i get what you're saying. First you quote someone saying its not a competition, then you quote me being sad because even though i had a album of creations none were chosen, then you stated it is a competing, denying the first quote... what....
Nothing featured here is chosen, you submit your entry to the person hosting this. If you want something you made to show up in the next creation compendium, send it to QuackersDelta.

Yay! :D Many good ones, though i am shocked no thanksgiving themed ones! But to be fair, there isnt really any songs for thanksgiving either so yeah! XD
Jingle bells was origanlly a thanksgiving song.
KXL5Yhk.gif

[DOUBLEPOST=1418561563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome stuff this month! I'm thoroughly impressed by all of these works (besides mine holy heck I look like a scrub compared to all of these >_>). Keep up the amazing builds people!

Also, thanks Darthmorf for being a great host so far!
Yours is my favorite of the in-game builds.:happy:

Hey im new to the forum. How do we send our pictures to darthmorf?

Back
Top Bottom