CC Creation Compendium #25

Yay! I'm quite impressed this month, lemme rattle off some favorites: @Apollo @VaeVictis @Pencilshaved @Kronos @dashwood. I thoroughly enjoyed all of your entries.
Just one problem, and I cringed, "it's" is a contraction of "it is" and I don't know if that's an error on my part or yours @QuackersDelta but it should be its in possessive form.

I copy pasted it from your original thread/post, so it appears to be you. In any case, I apologize for not catching it.

I copy pasted it from your original thread/post, so it appears to be you. In any case, I apologize for not catching it.
Oh, shoulda guessed. I think I may have actually changed it but after you had seen it. Well, I guess this'll be the second time I cringe at myself.

So much epicness for me to handle! Thanks for the eye-candies, everyone!
mcpa1NY.png

Been watching these for a while, Even during my inactive period. (Not like I only come back to check if there's anything new regarding 1.3)

How do you enter these things exactly? And specifically is there a theme/rule you need to follow other than common sense.

one day i will fan art... and try to get on here
Just saying, but it's not a contest. All entries are accepted. Well, it'd be nice to see some high-quality art rather than two lines pretending to be a slime, of course. Not... that I've seen such an entry for the CC.

Just saying, but it's not a contest. All entries are accepted. Well, it'd be nice to see some high-quality art rather than two lines pretending to be a slime, of course. Not... that I've seen such an entry for the CC.
i explicitly said... ONE DAY I WILL TRY

i explicitly said... ONE DAY I WILL TRY
And I'm saying there's no "try" with the entry. Because if you put it in, it's accepted. I'm being specific about that. As to you trying to art and build up a courage to post it on Darth's or Quack's profile, that's entirely on you. If you get past that, you're in.

And I'm saying there's no "try" with the entry. Because if you put it in, it's accepted. I'm being specific about that. As to you trying to art and build up a courage to post it on Darth's or Quack's profile, that's entirely on you. If you get past that, you're in.
ok but witch one shall i do... Eye, twins, spooky spooky skeletron, prime, guardian or duke
Edit: NO SDMG

Been watching these for a while, Even during my inactive period. (Not like I only come back to check if there's anything new regarding 1.3)

How do you enter these things exactly? And specifically is there a theme/rule you need to follow other than common sense.

There is no theme for the CC, you can build/draw/write/etc whatever Terraria thing you'd like.

Entering is fairly easy. You create a post on the profile page for either @QuackersDelta or @darthmorf giving a link to your image/picture/video. Deciding which of the two to post on is easy as well. They alternate hosting CC. So, if you look at the latest CC post on the home page, and see who wrote it, then you would submit your work to the other person. This month, QuackersDelta hosted CC, so if you were to enter now, you'd send it to darthmorf. ^.^ Hope I explained that well enough.

Back
Top Bottom