CC Creation Compendium #25

And I'm saying there's no "try" with the entry. Because if you put it in, it's accepted. I'm being specific about that. As to you trying to art and build up a courage to post it on Darth's or Quack's profile, that's entirely on you. If you get past that, you're in.
ok i made it but... HOW DO I GET THE IMAGE TO WORK ON THE PROFILE THING then i can do it

Another great CC.

@ajidot, as always, fantastic art. I like how they are portrayed as a group.

@Khaios, that is simply superb. I love how the clouds look. They mesh really well with the building.

@Daimera, those plants are amazing. You captured their looks really well.

@Scarecrow, I said this before, but your art style is my favorite here. Great wyvern. Almost majestic.

@Torque, while the individual buildings look a bit, uhm, plain to me(some, anyway), I like the diversity you've created.

@ShadowDX, that's a pretty colorful build. The top room is my favorite. Really nice.

The rest of you, well done as well.
Thanks. I'm working on a little spaceship for the next CC. I've actually never made a spaceship before. And this is the first time i built a house using terraria's wild tree. I rarely build what's already generated but I was too lazy to generate another map xP ik it lacks logic, it's simply me xP I really need to get back into building. Been a while since I designed something new instead of rebuilding my 1.1.2 creations ^^;

These are some pretty sick draws and builds, maybe if I took a pic of my terraria art dedication will be pat on the back...

sometimes you build things and you feel like it's a great building then people like @Khaios build something awesome and you think...oh my, I have so much to learn...

amazing building, grats!

ok i made it but... HOW DO I GET THE IMAGE TO WORK ON THE PROFILE THING then i can do it

I would recommend either creating a thread on this forum, uploading the picture/screenshot there, and sharing the link to that thread to @darthmorf or uploading the image to a fileshare site, such as imgur or dropbox, then sharing the link to the image on that website to darthmorf. That's really (imo) the best way to go about it.

sometimes you build things and you feel like it's a great building then people like @Khaios build something awesome and you think...oh my, I have so much to learn...

amazing building, grats!

Thank you! >.< You're too kind. Honestly, I still feel the same way about my builds when I compare them to other peoples', and it's rather humbling for you to say that to me. Don't worry, though, I started off by making square wooden boxes like everyone else ;D Hopefully my build inspires you to make something epic yourself! Keep on building! :D

Lots of amazing entries as usual, really liked the first three! (Especially the first one). I like that some people also do their art in-game, like the sky one with cherry blossoms.

I would recommend either creating a thread on this forum, uploading the picture/screenshot there, and sharing the link to that thread to @darthmorf or uploading the image to a fileshare site, such as imgur or dropbox, then sharing the link to the image on that website to darthmorf. That's really (imo) the best way to go about it.

Thank you! >.< You're too kind. Honestly, I still feel the same way about my builds when I compare them to other peoples', and it's rather humbling for you to say that to me. Don't worry, though, I started off by making square wooden boxes like everyone else ;D Hopefully my build inspires you to make something epic yourself! Keep on building! :D
your tooo late i already found out

Back
Top Bottom