CC Creation Compendium #26

Maybe too ease some of the tension here, he has sent me a PM, which was a lot better than I expected. I think it's time to see if we can move on, if not I'm worried action might be taken. Which I hope not to happen, for anyone here involved.

As Teal (Dr. Spencer Reid) has stated, now is a good time to end this discussion; lest someone get in trouble. If anyone wishes to discuss this topic further you can take it to a PM or maybe make a thread about it in Adult Swim or Off Topic.

As Teal (Dr. Spencer Reid) has stated, now is a good time to end this discussion; lest someone get in trouble. If anyone wishes to discuss this topic further you can take it to a PM or maybe make a thread about it in Adult Swim or Off Topic.
Who is this Teal you speak of?

Rude, you reveal my cover?
#blameomnir
Oh look, thread derailing...
#blameomnir
I'll reveal more than that! teal also has a face in real life omg

On topic:
XvGLOwo.jpg
Was I the only one that thought it was neat how some rooms gave the illusion of an open roof? (The starry night wallpaper)

Um i was kinda just being dumb XD
I was under the impression all our name text was a relatively teal colour.
Although its extra funny to find out you used to actually go by the name of the colour XD

Um i was kinda just being dumb XD
I was under the impression all our name text was a relatively teal colour.
Although its extra funny to find out you used to actually go by the name of the colour XD
XD I'd have been confused, myself. I'm sure I was the first time I heard his name.

Was I the only one that thought it was neat how some rooms gave the illusion of an open roof? (The starry night wallpaper)
Thank you for the compliment :)
I also wanted to make the room look like it's continuing on the other side to give evrything more depth.

I also wanted to make the room look like it's continuing on the other side to give evrything more depth.

Your creation has a lot of small details that people may find hard to notice if they don't look closely but its clearly got a lot of attention to detail the only thing I would add and its really a personal preference to each builder is walls behind the platforms on your spiral staircase.
Here is an example of what i mean with the walling on stairs:
Perspective Testing One.png

@Jewsus I see what you mean and hope to use it when i get the chance :)
and these big stones together with the stairs that lead up to the gate, that's just godlike with the perspective

XD I'd have been confused, myself. I'm sure I was the first time I heard his name.

Almost forgot to post this staying up to 6 am leaves one feeling somewhat like a zombie.

I am often being dense just for the joy of it (they say ignorance is bliss). At first i thought it was code like in the HULK. with Ed Norton (great actor) Mr Green and Mr Blue sort of thing (watched again less than 48 hours ago so rather fresh in my memory) but then I looked at the name text and thought hmm OK lets roll with it XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1433968190,1433967874][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Jewsus I see what you mean and hope to use it when i get the chance :)
and these big stones together with the stairs that lead up to the gate, that's just godlike with the perspective

Thank you for the compliments on the build but its mainly just to show you the steps its the only picture I have on hand with the idea in it. I offer building tips whenever asked and have a plethora of ideas to go with a large knowledge base on in game objects. Feel free to pm me for anything build related.

Your creation has a lot of small details that people may find hard to notice if they don't look closely but its clearly got a lot of attention to detail the only thing I would add and its really a personal preference to each builder is walls behind the platforms on your spiral staircase.
Here is an example of what i mean with the walling on stairs:
View attachment 56689
Now that's a nice build. Very well done.

I can see that with the starry night ones >:3

When able, I'll post my builds. Sadly, it won't be for some time.

Well I think all these creations are awesome! I love seeing that everyone gets a chance to shine :)
Maybe I'll post my silly disney looking crayon house next time! When will the next one be? :)
The next one, I doubt they have plans for. The CC will be taking a short intermission for 1.3 to be released, and probably will continue said pause until a while into it; to allow the front page to be utilized as a space for spoilers, and news, swirling around one of the grandest updates to come. Darthmorf ((not sure on Quackers, I assume they co-produce the CC, so I'm sure it's fine)) has said that he is welcome to any temporary, but unofficial, Creation Compendium created by other users. So maybe one of us out there can organize that, whilst we're waiting, and if someone decides to, I'd be glad to help.

Darthmorf ((not sure on Quackers, I assume they co-produce the CC, so I'm sure it's fine)) has said that he is welcome to any temporary, but unofficial, Creation Compendium created by other users. So maybe one of us out there can organize that, whilst we're waiting, and if someone decides to, I'd be glad to help.

I am not a very popular choice but if players want a CC I can manage one. I usually run a server but I have closed it until the 1.3 update so I have a good deal of spare time. It should be fairly easy to manage and would give me something to do on my building downtime.

Even if I am not thrilled with any entry it will still be displayed on the basis that this is a CC and not a competition.

Anyone expressing interest in this send your creations here.

Edit: Do not send items to the above link a group discussion took place and ShadoDX will be hosting the unofficial CC.

Last edited:
The next one, I doubt they have plans for. The CC will be taking a short intermission for 1.3 to be released, and probably will continue said pause until a while into it; to allow the front page to be utilized as a space for spoilers, and news, swirling around one of the grandest updates to come. Darthmorf ((not sure on Quackers, I assume they co-produce the CC, so I'm sure it's fine)) has said that he is welcome to any temporary, but unofficial, Creation Compendium created by other users. So maybe one of us out there can organize that, whilst we're waiting, and if someone decides to, I'd be glad to help.

Thank you for the info!! They make a good point though! I suppose I can wait! maybe I can come up with something abit better than my silly crayon disney house!! XD its simple but im proud of it! XD If ya wanna see just ask ~u~ :dryadtongue:

Thank you for the info!! They make a good point though! I suppose I can wait! maybe I can come up with something abit better than my silly crayon disney house!! XD its simple but im proud of it! XD If ya wanna see just ask ~u~ :dryadtongue:
Why not just post it here?

Back
Top Bottom