CC Creation Compendium #26

Lots of space ships. I fine that a funny, yet not to surprising, coincidence. Anyway, excellent work, everyone who was in this!

Ok I think everyone is awaiting Terraria 1.3 and wants new content, but there is still so much possibilities in Terraria 1.2.4.1! I think in those last ~30 days we should post more stuff related to 1.2.4.1 because otherwise it will drown in the wave of 1.3 fresh content!:sigh: What do you think? (I can start if noone wants to go first) :rolleyes:

Currently drawing a scene of me suffering from the Twins, I've lost 3 times to Spaz and I still lose to it

52AC2B9F233F6B15A853B330851239CB3627970E

W1K

Gotta say, That item looks pretty sick.

Gotta say, That item looks pretty sick.
Too bad I had to "nerf" the particles because they reached the engine's limit in like seconds of constant shooting. It still looks amazin tho, just a bit more transparent.

Just a random thought, But why not take a similar pattern (Although one that won't overload the engine), And apply it to the flight animation for a pair of boots?:happy:

Wow all the art is the best even the pixel art is cool thank you for the art. All the building are petty good and MINECRAFT!!!
darth-noooo.png

Last edited:
My name is missing a h-letter... T_T

Nevertheless, it's hard to pick your favorite when there are so many excellent candidates and other works are not far behind.

Back
Top Bottom