CC Creation Compendium #26

Even if i am horrible at drawing, thanks that you showed my creation. But, where is my poem?

Should've put either my Mansion or Aurora Palace instead ... Wish I would know this is the last CC before 1.3 comes out ...

Actually?
@darthmorf is there any chance for another CC or different art/build-showing thread right before 1.3 comes out? There's a whole month till 1.3 and I feel that it would be a wasted time.

Wow, once again a lot of entries make my lil buildings look small. Great work everyone. This always has a lot of creativity thought into it. Rather enjoyed looking through them all.:dryadgrin:

Another massively awesome compendium! I'd like to thank everyone who put their blood, sweat, and tears into this art, as well as those who format these fine pieces of art and poetry. Wishing you a great day, and even greater ones to come!

Should've put either my Mansion or Aurora Palace instead ... Wish I would know this is the last CC before 1.3 comes out ...

Actually?
@darthmorf is there any chance for another CC or different art/build-showing thread right before 1.3 comes out? There's a whole month till 1.3 and I feel that it would be a wasted time.
You're welcome to make your own, but there's nothing official.

I make clones of myself when I experiment, so I don't hurt other people in the process. However I can safely tell you half of them died while testing laser turrets.
Awwww, I was hoping you were in a trial of 1.3 or something. I WANTS THOSE OUTFITS. Dem hats look AWESOME
Actually?
I agree. We should do an unofficial CC for next month!

So, where does one post an entry to this exactly? (forgive my ignorance and possible laziness)

Because I've been working on a thing...
Terraria NPC Mural.png

P.S. this isn't my entry, but the finished version will be

Awwww, I was hoping you were in a trial of 1.3 or something. I WANTS THOSE OUTFITS. Dem hats look AWESOME

I agree. We should do an unofficial CC for next month!

So, where does one post an entry to this exactly? (forgive my ignorance and possible laziness)

Because I've been working on a thing...

P.S. this isn't my entry, but the finished version will be

I may do one. But I will make two threads for it since I don't want my profile alerting each day hahah ^^; I mean... One thread where you want to post stuff for unofficial CC and then another one for the actual summary.

My profile is reserved for Mecha:Infinity development news and spoilers. I will do it in a different way. @darthmorf do you might adding a link to unofficial CC thread later when i make entries thread?
However you accept entries to your competition is fine by me. I was talking to hunited who was asking how to enter the CC, not your one. (I think).

As to a link, I don't see where I would put it. By the time the thread of your comes out, this thread will have been buried.

My favourites in this CC definitly were Corenality, DG-VR., Khaios, Coldshot Boostar, and Tamorr because of the very cleverly designed wall.
And also props to Flor3nce2456 for the neat contribution.

My favourites in this CC definitly were Corenality, DG-VR., Khaios, Coldshot Boostar, and Tamorr because of the very cleverly designed wall.
And also props to Flor3nce2456 for the neat contribution.
Thanks, that is one thing I do my best trying to get walls looking just right. That one I was just experimenting with the combinations of materials i had not done before in combo, and liked how it turned out.:dryadhappy:

Always trying different arrangements to see how it looks.:dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom