CC Creation Compendium #28

Holy :red:, Curt's read house is extremely impressive. The winner without a doubt.

Also, it's funny and a bit sad seeing 12 years olds entering their :red:ty doodle draw on their notebook, ahaha

Holy :red:, Curt's read house is extremely impressive. The winner without a doubt.

Also, it's funny and a bit sad seeing 12 years olds entering their :red:ty doodle draw on their notebook, ahaha
Please do not insult any user's entries to the creation Compendium. There is no way that you can discern someone's age from a drawing.
If you insult people's work again, you mind yourself banned from entering the CC.

Loving all these entries. So many amazing and inspiring artists, builders, and poets here. I especially love the Red House.

I'm not sure it is the best practice to point out which entries you think are terrible, this is not a competition. It's a place where all members, regardless of talent, get to submit creations. I don't think your post warrants any trouble, but I think it's very unessecary/rude.
I'm the one who MADE it. It's not like I made myself cry or anything

Lol, I just noticed, that the dungeon brick is missing in the line above the very first picture (according to the materials used in the title, as all others are (would be) correct) Fix that!! :)

A lot of great creations as usual!!! I especially like the Red House, that must have took many hours to build.

==============================
My favorite ones:

1.@Tenthy!
2.@RainDreamer!
3.@Curt0815!
==============================
Congrats to all of that people who reached it in my top 3 list!
But anyways these other builds are such awesome too! Like @Hello the Terrarian and @ajidot with their awesome arts as always :)
But I preferred in-game builds for my list also little bit ;)
Edit:Sorry @TheQuietBisharp ,totally forgot to mention your awesome poems! :)

Last edited:
You have no idea of how happy and excited I get every time I see one of these. Seeing stuff like the Jungle Heart tattoo and the (genius) Akira parody brings me so much joy :dryadtongue:
I wish I could comment about every single one of them, but that would take me the whole day. Anyway, I love this community and everything you guys make, you never cease to amaze me with all this fantastic creative stuff.
Congrats to everyone for the great entries and keep being awesome <3

You have no idea of how happy and excited I get every time I see one of these. Seeing stuff like the Jungle Heart tattoo and the (genius) Akira parody brings me so much joy :dryadtongue:
I wish I could comment about every single one of them, but that would take me the whole day. Anyway, I love this community and everything you guys make, you never cease to amaze me with all this fantastic creative stuff.
Congrats to everyone for the great entries and keep being awesome <3
Yeah! And I think, you as an artist can sort of control what we're building a bit in a way :p

Back
Top Bottom