CC Creation Compendium #29

I can't realise why the blue dynatsy shingles and the steampunk platforms invisible on the steampunk-hightech village(What is created by varvolgyibeni and me) :O

index.php

Shino86321

BROKEN IMAGE IN THE COMPENDIUM, EVERYBODY PANIC! :confused:

Oh my... :eek:

There are some fabulous unique creations here. Well done everyone.

Favourites:
@Curt0815 - That block house is incredible, I can see you were inspired by the 'Red House' 3D creation. EDIT: He made the same thing! Incredible!
@Chuck - I must copy that into my world, it's way too good.
@Scarecrow - Ah, I see there's been an update to the wisp artwork, love it.
@CaveL1ghter - Nice job on that Vortex Beater. It's still my favourite gun from the new update.
@Bauroth - What a nice new take on a world map. I must print that and persuade (nag) my geography teacher to put that up in class.
@Hello the Terrarian - RAINBOWZ! Nuff said.
@WasKilledBy_115 - I must have those bead sprites, you should definitely put those on display. Fantastic work.
@Milly Rainbowskittlez - I want my house to look like that. Especially that airship.
@Milt69466 - 0-0 It's too cute, so kawaii.
@ppowersteef - *plays Attack on Titan*

I can also see a few builds from Fireblossom on here. :happy:
@TheOS
@Mocha
@Sodapone

Boy, I had A LOT of favourites this time. So many of these were incredible, 1.3 allows for some really cool builds.

Can't wait for the next one!

Last edited:
Amazing CC. Good work everyone!

@Curt0815 - That block house is incredible, I can see you were inspired by the 'Red House' 3D creation.
The 'Red House' was my entry last month... Some people think im a good builder, but in fact i can only build box-houses that look a little 3D- ish. If you want to see more of this style, click on my signature picture to view my build thread. ;)

I can also see a few builds from Fireblossom on here. :happy:
The 'Block House' was build on the Fireblossom Server, too. It's in the latest downloadable world.

The 'Red House' was my entry last month... Some people think im a good builder, but in fact i can only build box-houses that look a little 3D- ish. If you want to see more of this style, click on my signature picture to view my build thread. ;)

The 'Block House' was build on the Fireblossom Server, too. It's in the latest downloadable world.

You made that amazing house?! I need to check out your builds.

The fact the Block House is on the server just makes it infinitely better. Good work!

After over 2600 hours of play I know the game like the back of my hand, but I still can't build for crap. These are always amazing to see.

I constantly have to remind myself how talented this amazing community is.

All entries are beyond excellent, I look forward for the next issues.

I want to point out that i worked on Stardust (my city) with a good friend of mine. Irminsul (the tree) and The Tower of Magus has to be my absolute favorite in this build. My only regret is not finishing the airship before i finished off my playthrough of 1.3. Speaking of which, that airship is also why this build wasnt in last months cc xD

If youre interested in seeing what all the signs say, and getting a good night shot..
Here :D
YStaUlf.jpg
WwCw52E.jpg

Also @rulick15 Thats a very good build you have there. I just wish the image was a bit bigger so i could see the details

@varvolgyibeni and remisterio, The concept behind your piece is very neat. :D

No seriously. That really did blow my mind. Very very clever.

I can't realise why the blue dynatsy shingles and the steampunk platforms invisible on the steampunk-hightech village(What is created by varvolgyibeni and me) :O
Its a small bug ive noticed when using the built in screen capture. Sometimes it likes to do that. Hell i had to edit both images just to make sure everything was actually there. It even cut out the hotsprings water entirely on one image. =....= And im not even going to talk about how it managed to rip out all of the background from my mage tower for some reason. Much panic. very scared milly. holy cheesenips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom