CC Creation Compendium #29

You know what i just noticed. omg im seriously smashing my desk wif head. omg.
>.<
When i took that pic shot. It cut out all of the paints i put in on the map. all of my paints are not in the pic. my airship looks like crap without the paints D:
Capture 2015-09-03 15_47_30.png

Edit: i just realized that this pic was literally the pic i used to show Freddy when i had just finished its construction. You can tell because the chests next to me were the ones i used to hold all the crap that wouldnt fit in the storage. And the music boxes down in the bottom... and i had set up those obelisks because i was messing with the idea with having the large moon background there. I scrapped it later though because it just didnt work, and i wanted the tower of magus to have that. That too was a flop when it came to pics. :/
That block in the bottom left of the ship was also my limiter block. I didnt want to build any further down than that. I think i did pretty good in that aspect.

Last edited:
I don't believe that, even if I tried, I will ever be able to make 3d objects in Terraria.( I've had the game for 4 or 5 years too...)
[DOUBLEPOST=1444272594,1444272374][/DOUBLEPOST]Nearly 1700 hours and I can't build anything amazing... It is, I guess, still nice to try

man, seeing all of these amazing creations!... How do i join?:indifferent:
1. Make something related to Terraria in some way.
2. Send it to either Darthmorf or QuackersDelta, whoever you send it to depends on whose turn it is this month.
3. Wait patiently.
4. Feel cool because people are praising your work.
5. repeat

I don't believe that, even if I tried, I will ever be able to make 3d objects in Terraria.( I've had the game for 4 or 5 years too...)
[DOUBLEPOST=1444272594,1444272374][/DOUBLEPOST]Nearly 1700 hours and I can't build anything amazing... It is, I guess, still nice to try
It's a good idea to try and recreate the builds of others, you'll learn of their different tricks and whatnot which can help you in your future building endeavours.

Last edited:
Everything looks incredible. It's always a treat to scroll through the creations. Thanks to Quackers and darthmorf for organizing and compiling.

My favorites were Catz's crazy creazion (keep the z's going) - I mean, get out of town with that thing, it's fantastic. And Police Manatee's awesome Destroyer drawing - love the platforms.

Everything looks incredible. It's always a treat to scroll through the creations. Thanks to Quackers and darthmorf for organizing and compiling.

My favorites were Catz's crazy creazion (keep the z's going) - I mean, get out of town with that thing, it's fantastic. And Police Manatee's awesome Destroyer drawing - love the platforms.

Zankz for zee complimentz!

I wonder who would win, the Mad Cultist or the Plague Knight... However, even though I'm a big fan of Shovel Knight and Terraria, I think I would have to go with the Mad Cultist. It may be because I am more loyal to Terraria, It may be because I prefer magic in games over poison/potions. I'm not sure, but I think the Mad Cultist would win. (Who agrees, who doesn't? Please reply)

I wonder who would win, the Mad Cultist or the Plague Knight... However, even though I'm a big fan of Shovel Knight and Terraria, I think I would have to go with the Mad Cultist. It may be because I am more loyal to Terraria, It may be because I prefer magic in games over poison/potions. I'm not sure, but I think the Mad Cultist would win. (Who agrees, who doesn't? Please reply)
I agree.

Can i join?
I'll quote someone who explained it nicely. (I'm hosting this month)

1. Make something related to Terraria in some way.
2. Send it to either Darthmorf or QuackersDelta, whoever you send it to depends on whose turn it is this month.
3. Wait patiently.
4. Feel cool because people are praising your work.
5. repeat

Back
Top Bottom