CC Creation Compendium #31

index.php

Temmie
Man that's terrifying.

Awesome work everyone ^_^; Kinda makes me sad all I'm posting is literature, but hey, at least this is making me get better at writing on a deadline, haha!

Not a fan of the spoilering, but I won't argue with the majority.

Great entries as usual. Less literature entries, I noticed, but then again the size of an image isn't always a function of the time it takes to make it.

Not a fan of the spoilering, but I won't argue with the majority.

Great entries as usual. Less literature entries, I noticed, but then again the size of an image isn't always a function of the time it takes to make it.
Seems like writers have been a bit discouraged with CC entries, which is a big shame.

index.php

Creation Compendium was, yet again, delayed because I was lazy.
Sorry team. But on the bright side, we can enjoy some quality entries since Creation Compendium is, indeed, finally here!
As November's host, I must remind you that for December, you must post your entries on Darthmorf's profile.
Ok enough chit-chat, let's get to looking!

Due to the fairly large amount of people requesting it, the image section has been put in a spoiler.
Do not open this if your browser isn't ready to load all of these images. This is for people with less powerful browsers which can't handle this many images at once.

index.php

tIfFR6jJyJ8fdmoMVCUKHt_dS4ZZ9N_ubmjGvPmxbcbBevniHbM=w1025-h933-no

Rulick15

against_the_corruption_by_serenesplash-d9fygmy.png

SereneSplash

13zvasi.png

Strik3r

7LAtfg6.png

Sodapone

FAbbHoe.jpg

Nirvloyd

12208855_587175534767186_6623993071303400018_n.png

Fury

b2X8Vbl.png

Ajidot

VgN4QKQ.jpg

Ofelie

uLPk0cY.png

Plantszaza

tungsten_by_mathewfizz11-d8fthj0.png

Perfect Dark Gaia

2sb3nn8.jpg

Pencilshaved

terraria_cc_by_kmilox98-d9h19qs.jpg

kmilox98

B0UhEgG.png

gaggino_8

YI4BnJz.jpg

Terra Branford

CBUcgBE.png

Pepsi

vLS9FGA.png

Murauader

5dpemr.jpg

Corenality

qRmoM0O.png

antibehroz

AM8DLjd.png

Led

index.php

TheDankOne

index.php

Milt69466

pQNw2c1.jpg

Voyager

addwdaw_by_kmilox98-d9i3byk.png

kmilox98

index.php

Ppowersteef

IDi1EJu.png

Madcat

r4y5VhD.gif

Luneria2

kAsbREc.png

TheTrueTerrarian

gemini_by_anasta123123-d9hlz2l.jpg

AnaSta

emgjbg9.jpg

VinegarBro

8V6Vj3s.png

Dragonborn

index.php

TheAppleMaster

index.php

Zakyta_4

ZMI7Tsm.png

Mythras

]%20%20this%20isn't%20even%20hard%20mode%20yet,%20just%20expert%20mode.

Edgecraft1

0456A4D0786CAFC81B5B8280C7AB16768261D8FB

Mr.Jones

index.php

Temmie

Yv8YpBZ.png

Duke Fish

QchjMXz.png

Charon

f3qNQbp.jpg

Wizard Slime Thaseus

1447673608722.png

Yoshigator

2ppcvm0.png

Movildima

8YMfWG7.png

Foxtrot Tango

MhbQj4n.jpg

Derpinator

HgwLZd6.png

AlfredoBob69

ODCgQ7u.jpg

timothy the engineer

Z31XPHk.png

Lenny

index.php

MaxDaBeast

This is the second entry in the Tales of the Hero series. For full enjoyment, it is recommended that you go back and read the series from the start, as certain plot elements may not make sense otherwise. If this interests you, access to the full series updated in synchronicity to the Creation Compendium (the series’ first home) may be found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tales-of-the-hero-as-seen-in-creation-compendium

Thank you for your time, and enjoy the Tale of the Hero.

"If I slow down, he will surely find me and slay me like the others, kekeke! The fools should've run, their arrows were but insect bites to him. Even Leader's magic, unmatched by all, could do nothing to stop that monster, kakaka! I must place the seeds for the Master's return before Leader is defeated so that his sacrifice can bring about the End, Kikiki!" The masked figure said as he leapt through the trees, planting 4 magical seeds of various types; Vortex, Nebula, Solar, and Stardust. "The End will soon come, kokoko!"

"This is the end for you, Beast of the Moon! Perish and suffer for what you forced Ron to do!" Said the Hero, righteous fury in his eyes. He dealt a harsh blow with his blade from a world apart, which he named the "Influx Waver." The Hero swung his Slicer toward the cultist, but missed! "Curses! What trickery is this?? The Waver always hits it's mark!" As he regained his bearings, he couldn't believe his eyes! "Three?!" He exclaimed, noticing that the Lunatic who had been singular, was now in triple.

"Now you see that you have no business interfering with the Beast of the Moon, foolish mortal. We are the ultimate!!" He said as the three that were once one started to chant, summoning a sky dragon. "Now pay for your actions!" The Hero leapt into the air, dodging the air-beast’s charge. As the Hero jumped, he moved the blade downward as the dragon flew through it, cleving it clean in two with a single precise swing.

As the Hero refocused upon the Lunatic Cultist, he noticed that his target was no longer there. Before he could re-discover the location of his opponent, he was struck in the back by an explosive blast. Not allowing time for recovery, the Cultist fired two more blasts and cackled, “So much for revenge, the ‘mighty Hero’ was slain prematurely, Huhuhu!”

All at once the laughing ceased. The cultist saw there wasn’t a Hero lying defeated, nor was there anything but air where he struck. Thinking quickly, the mad worshipper flew back, chanting to summon the dragon once more as he split into four this time. The Hero rushed in, his eyes quickly taking in information, as those same eyes grew wide. “There! The real one is there!” He slashed, the beam striking true.

“I’m not finished yet!” said the Cultist, barely surviving the fierce attack. “Let’s see you travel faster than light itself!!” He fired out a portal, which quickly fired a barrage of electric energy toward the Hero. The cultist was the one shocked by the outcome, instead of the intended target. The Hero absorbed the electricity into his Blade, supercharging the weapon with energy.

“With this attack, feel the pain of those you controlled. Feel the pain of the family you ripped apart. Begone, vile Beast of the Moon!!” He put all his force into one last swing, but the Cultist refused to be defeated, as he charged a orb of winter’s chill toward the Hero. The Blade’s beam sliced through the orb like it hasn’t existed at all, and struck the Cultist a final time.

The raving lunatic lay on the ground, but said "I've already won, hahaha! You and this world are going to be destroyed!! So that you are aware, I am not the Beast of the Moon, hehehe! The true Beast of the Moon is my Lord, with times over the strength I have, and you cannot stop his return, hohoho!"

With this, the cultist disappeared, leaving only a mask and strange machine of unknown purpose or origin in it's place. Before the Hero could contemplate what he meant, the ground began to shake and a giant obelisk sprung from the ground. The object floated in air, and all of a sudden the sky changed from bright blue to deep green, and a force field appeared around the pillar. As this happened, thunder crashed, and enemies flew in from all sides.

The Hero drew his blade and cut through the enemies with skill and precision, the beams of energy fired from the weapon's tip outclassing his opponent's blasts. He narrowly manages to dodge a portal appearing behind him, as lightning shoots from it. He had no problem dispatching the enemies atop his flying machine from a world apart.

All of a sudden, however, he finds himself levitating, unable to fly or fall. He tries hard to get his aircraft to move him, but it refuses to provide lift. Before he knows it, he finds himself being stared down by a monster (an ugly one at that), with a projectile moving right for him. Thinking fast, he ejects himself from the vehicle, using his trusty grapple to swing to safety, then firing the sword beam at his foe.

While he made it unharmed, his ship suffered irreparable damages, so it would seem he would need to resort to other methods of evasion now. All of this would wait, as with that last enemy, the tower was now vulnerable. "The vile creatures must've been linked to the pillar! Now is my chance, strike true, my Influx Waver!" He shouts as the beam hits dead on, but the pillar was intact still.

"Pah! Tougher than I thought, but none thus far have survived the true power of the world apart's finest edge! Strike now, and destroy that evil structure!" He exclaimed, and he moved the sword to his right hand leaving his left hand free. Enemies were still coming, and he was surrounded, but keeping calm, he moved both hands in tandem with one another. "Now you fall." He said as he laid his hands to his side, and out of nowhere a flurry of energy beams sliced through his foes with frightening accuracy.

"Now that the distractions are gone, let us continue where we left off!" He said as he raised both hands, spread them apart as far as he could while stretching his fingers, and all at once pushed his arms together, clasping the hands in a fist. Within a few moments, ten energy blades crashed from both sides of the pillar, as the floating object of terror bursts into an explosion of light, and the sky returns to normal.

As it was destroyed, his mind suddenly went numb, he was without thought of any kind, but as suddenly as it came, it passed. "That settles that! Now the Beast of the Moon is forever prevented from being awoken. My spacecraft and blade are broken, however. Let's see what Autumn can do to fix my ship, whilst I work on re-energizing the Influx Waver. I must remain vigilant!" Without a ship, he is forced to take his railway back to HQ.

All at once, he sees the sky start to change color once more, this time to a neon cyan. "The moon shouldn't be out right now, it's mid-day! Maybe Andrea has some info on...no! This can't be happening!! The HQ!!!" He gazed on in utter disbelief as his former home, shared by dozens of others, was absolutely destroyed. “Drey? Ron?! Autumn!! Anyone…?” He slammed his fist into the rubble, tears soaking the ground, as he felt utterly helpless. That was it, this had gone too far, too many innocent people had gotten involved.

“Come on out, cowards! If you want a fight, I will give you one!! How dare you take away the ones I care for? I swear that I’ll avenge those who were lost, and I’ll-” He was cut off by a whirring sound, and punched as hard as he could behind him. An orb of electric energy burst into starry dust, as the attempted ambush was thwarted. “I’ll destroy you all with my bare fists if I have to.”
Mistermavin96

DicemanX

Well that's about it.
Remember to like the submissions, rate the submissions, and subscribe to the thread.
Ok I got dis!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 425
YO! thet sans fight ES spelier.

Also, that Eyes of Chtuluhu mash thingi-mabob is spooky.
Umm...not really. The only reason you'd know what it is is if you play the game, and it doesn't ruin the story of said game whatsoever since you won't know who it is until you get there....so not sure if troll

Here's another suggestion for the CC:

Instead of putting all the images in one spoiler... why not spoiler each individual image instead? That way you wouldn't have to be trying to load 20 some images simultaneously, you could load them one-at-a-time.

Also, several of the links are broken, not sure why. Something about permission.

Here's another suggestion for the CC:

Instead of putting all the images in one spoiler... why not spoiler each individual image instead? That way you wouldn't have to be trying to load 20 some images simultaneously, you could load them one-at-a-time.

Also, several of the links are broken, not sure why. Something about permission.
I'm quite lazy but don't tell anyone.

I'll be sure to put each image into a spoiler...
next time.

Those broken links may just be member settings, though I don't recall any of them not working when I clicked them. Anyone else have those problems?

I'm quite lazy but don't tell anyone.

I'll be sure to put each image into a spoiler...
next time.

Those broken links may just be member settings, though I don't recall any of them not working when I clicked them. Anyone else have those problems?

Ahh okay, was just a suggestion, hehe. Thanks for considering it.

And yeah, I think the broken pics are member permission problems, didn't even know that was a thing on TCF, lol.

Back
Top Bottom