CC Creation Compendium #32

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
index.php

Happy new year!
Welcome to 2016, and the 32nd Creation Compendium.
Remember, next month all entries to @QuackersDelta please!

Now, the entries!

index.php

LCJjVs8.jpg

Strik3r

index.php

Wow, Some amazing entries this month. Nice Job to all who entered.

All entries for next month to @QuackersDelta please!

Happy new year once again!

index.php

Seems like there was a surprising lack of entries this month. Well it makes sense, December is the month where most people are a bit more busy than usual. Still some really nice entries though :D

When I first joined TCF I was crazy impressed by the work displayed in other compendiums in the same way you feel when reading an article or seeing a collection or something... but as I've come to know some of you better and better and I recognize the names of the folks submitting things: it really gets 100% cooler. Everyone did an amazing job! And it makes me want to be able to submit something someday c: great job TCF!

*throws computer in window* after @Catz pixel arts
Thank you for watching the video! How will you see this if the computer is out the window, the oddest reaction I got was when a gamer saw my world and he had me talk to his grandpa...

lol @Catz what did you talk about? I wish I had an xbox...I'm going to have to get one eventually.
His grandpa was an artist/drawing/painting. He was trying to teach his g-son to draw but the grandson liked video games instead. So when he saw my world and talked to me, he realized his g-son can build art and play the game at the same time. I believe the whole family was looking at my world, but the grandpa was the one who wanted to talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom