CC Creation Compendium #32

Lots of great entries. I am so glad I found this forum! Thanks for the inspiration you guys!

I really want a high-resolution (2560x1600 or better) 3D CGI version of that Glowing Mushroom biome. That is elegance in simplicity right there.

Another great collection of various entries. Good job everyone, we have some talented people here.

You used spoiler tags? Thank you soooo much! My computer (and me) love you. CC was always a pain to load, but with spoiler tags that is finally over! Also, this is one of the best Creation Compendiums I've seen to date. Cheers to everyone who submitted!

EDIT:
I might be joining next years compendium. Be prepared for a new enemy, ILLUMINATI
CC is held every month, so you don't have to wait a year before entering. You can enter right now by posting on the correct profile. This time it was darthmorfs, so next time is QuackersDelta.

index.php

Happy new year!
Welcome to 2016, and the 32nd Creation Compendium.
Remember, next month all entries to @QuackersDelta please!

Now, the entries!

index.php

LCJjVs8.jpg

Strik3r

index.php

Wow, Some amazing entries this month. Nice Job to all who entered.

All entries for next month to @QuackersDelta please!

Happy new year once again!

index.php
Dang. I had a really cool Christmas themed entry set aside, I just didn't have any time to submit it. Oh well. I'll save it for next year.

Didn't have my chapter done, and to tell the truth kinda forgot about the Forums ^.^; Hope you all don't mind, and look forward because this month's is ready and my pre-reader response is that it's my best yet!

These entries are amazing!
I especially liked the drawings and the pixel art! :)
Congratulations to the participants! ;)

Back
Top Bottom