CC Creation Compendium #32

Absolutely wonderful entries, everybody!

Also, in my entry (the fountain at the start of the spoiler), there's some bug where the screenshot tool doesnt display halfblocks. There's supposed to be halfblocks next to the waterfalls at both hands. Just in case someone's wondering why it's like that.

His grandpa was an artist/drawing/painting. He was trying to teach his g-son to draw but the grandson liked video games instead. So when he saw my world and talked to me, he realized his g-son can build art and play the game at the same time. I believe the whole family was looking at my world, but the grandpa was the one who wanted to talk to me.
Awesome! That's what it's all about - Inspiring the youth to use their amazing imaginations to create.

My new year eve.

I'm playing Terraria, almost got a heart attack when Santa died at midnight. Kept playing and managed to killmy first mechanical boss! And I had played over 350 hours.... Now I killed the rest and Plantera! Thanks Fetid Baghnags, please never nerf it. I love the amazing DPS.

Those drawings are great! The Asriel Dreemurr pixel art caught my eye, I think I'll make one myself with Rainbow Blocks as outlines, just like in Undertale

Wow, these ppl have talent! I'm starting on something too, and hopefully get it into the next Creation Compendium. :happy:

Entries should go to @QuackersDelta 's profile :)
That wasn't an entry, it was this:
giphy.gif

Really great entries everyone. My faves were Catz's pixel art of Redigit which turned out so spot on and Luneria2's lovely gif, so peaceful.

Gosh, my entry took ages to make. ><

Anyway, amazing entries this month, and happy new (late) year!

Back
Top Bottom