CC Creation Compendium # 33

SO COOOOL OMG DUDE
@Pepsi Is that skeleton merchant Sans and the lants gaster blasters or am i'm playing too much undertale?
[DOUBLEPOST=1454352283,1454352000][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like i should do some entry too :x

Wow, I think this is easily the best creation comprendium so far, there were so many excellent works in here

Great job everyone. It's always nice seeing what the CC brings out of creative individuals, wether it be builds or drawings I always look forward to them.

(That being said, looking at art is a lot nicer when your laptop doesn't freeze. I suggested this to @darthmorf before and he put the art in spoiler tags for lower-end pcs. Maybe a suggestion for your next CC?)

Amazing entries by everyone, my computer nearly died with the sheer amount of awesomeness (and megabytes) people made last month!
I am also really happy because my entry is here. I tought it looked meh compared to the other huge builds people in the forums made.
Well, time to create a new one for next month!

Great job everyone. It's always nice seeing what the CC brings out of creative individuals, wether it be builds or drawings I always look forward to them.

(That being said, looking at art is a lot nicer when your laptop doesn't freeze. I suggested this to @darthmorf before and he put the art in spoiler tags for lower-end pcs. Maybe a suggestion for your next CC?)
While we did want to put our art into spoilers, I kinda feel like a bunch of spoilers doesn't have the impact that it normally would on the front page.

That being said, we've certainly known about how intensive our CCs are to some PCs and laptops.

While we did want to put our art into spoilers, I kinda feel like a bunch of spoilers doesn't have the impact that it normally would on the front page.

That being said, we've certainly known about how intensive our CCs are to some PCs and laptops.
Hmm... I thought it might be a good compromise to have a few on the front and the rest in spoilers, but then that wouldn't really be fair to those who's creations are hidden...

They don’t have to show the whole post on the front page.
I'm personally not sure how that works.

The last frontpaged CC only showed 2 or so images, while this one shows 5 or more.

I can't control it, that's for sure, unless I could and I just don't know.

EDIT: Darth put all of the entries except one into a spoiler which I personally don't like to do.
What happened to putting them in a spoiler :p? My browser can handle it fine, it’s just annoying to scroll through it all.
Isn't it better to enjoy all the creations and not just manually open them? :p

I'm personally not sure how that works.

The last frontpaged CC only showed 2 or so images, while this one shows 5 or more.

I can't control it, that's for sure, unless I could and I just don't know.

EDIT: Darth put all of the entries except one into a spoiler which I personally don't like to do.

Isn't it better to enjoy all the creations and not just manually open them? :p
Though it would be nice if it defaulted to a lightweight thumbnail, revealing the full image upon clicking without leaving the thread...

Back
Top Bottom