CC Creation Compendium #34

Oi, don't think I didn't see that recreation of the Temple stage. Easily the best stage in Smash <3
I also really love the Rainbow King Slime with the Party Girl, it's so pretty. And gosh darn, that AT-AT. I need to seriously improve my building skills if I'm gonna make something like that. It's amazing what a little paint can do.

Reactions: OFF
This isn't a thread to discuss that, please stay on topic if you are going to post here. Thanks.

Latest news on T:OW is here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-otherworld-an-update.38448/

DicemanX is Joe Price :)
sorry! I wont do it again!
[DOUBLEPOST=1456951536,1456951333][/DOUBLEPOST]
What would you suggest we do?

I'm afraid this is not the place to ask that.

All entries go up ;)
I had someone else tell me that! Where do I ask then? Also sorry!

People outdoing themselves, as usual!

Great job y'all, I'll see you in the future CC's!
CIJceIO.gif

;(I work for 18 days on my drawing and noone has taken note of it.

Do you have access to a scanner? Presentation is an important part of showing your work, and a mobile phone (judging from the quality) usually doesn't do a drawing justice.

;(I work for 18 days on my drawing and noone has taken note of it.
In all honestly, a CC is too big to say something about every entry, I didn't got any feedback from mine either.
But I also didn't expect feedback, at least not from the CC. As it's an showcase, not a contest.

index.php

Hello, and welcome to the 34th Creation Compendium.
I hope you have a good February, and all that jazz.
Last issue we said we would post a poll deciding whether or not to spoiler the images. However, the staff have decided that it would be a good idea, and so, from now on all CCs will be spoiler ed to decrease the loading time of the front page.
Also, entries for next month on @QuackersDelta 's profile please.

Now, the reason you're here...

The Entries!

index.php

IcjwHxe.jpg

Ada

index.php

Thanks for reading and entering everyone! It was a real whopper this month.

As usual, all entries to @QuackersDelta next month.

Adios, amigos.

index.php
yaaay i got into the compendium :D also, awesome entries :D

Back
Top Bottom